Career At Masibus
Having been in the field for more than 3 decades & being recognized for the best-in-class products, solutions & services, Masibus offers a highly lucrative jobs in automation and instrumentation for all those who wish to rise high in their professional career graph, while moving ahead with the latest technology
Masibus is a workplace that gives its employees an instant sense of belonging, encouraging them to make a difference in a big way.
Masibus fosters professional growth & nourishes the employee’s need for learning the latest in technology, while enhancing his/her skills on a continuous basis.
Most employees here rate Masibus highly because of the relationships they share with their colleagues, seniors & managers who genuinely care about their people & nurture their professional growth.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in Instrumentation, Industrial Automation Products & Solutions, Masibus is the right place for you.
Why Work At Masibus
- Masibus is a workplace that gives its employees an instant sense of belonging, encouraging them to make a difference in a big way.
- Masibus fosters professional growth & nourishes the employee’s need for learning the latest in technology, while enhancing his/her skills on a continuous basis.
- Most employees here rate Masibus highly because of the relationships they share with their colleagues, seniors & managers who genuinely care about their people & nurture their professional growth.
- If you are looking for a rewarding career in Instrumentation, Industrial Automation Products & Solutions, Masibus will give you just that.
Internship At Masibus
With an objective to catch them young & give them corporate exposure, Masibus plays a significant role in offering live projects to final year engineering students who need to complete projects as part of their final semester curriculum.
Live Projects for E.C/ I.C Students
- Invitations are sent out to recognized colleges in Gujarat during the month of September every year, to depute their best students.
- A written test to qualify the students for the projects is scheduled in the 1st week of October.
- Technical test papers relevant to their subject are given to these students.
- Those students who excel in the written test are selected for the live projects.
- These selected students work on their allocated projects in the organization for six months from January to June every year.
- On successful completion of the project they are given certificates by the Management.
- If the students have done exceptionally well in their Projects, they are offered jobs as Trainee Engineers, an opportunity to make a career with us at Masibus.
Summer Internship for MBA/PGDBM Students
Students from various colleges, pursuing their MBA/PGDM apply for a 2-6 month summer internship. This summer internship is in the field of Market Research, Branding or Media Management, HR and Finance & Accounting.
- Setting up SMT Manufacturing line – installation – New process setup and line configuration
- SMT operations, Assembly Production
- Leading and managing a team of technicians / engineers
- New product implementation from trails to mass production
- Training for operators, technicians and Engineers for all SMT equipment
- Generating the process documents, control plan
- Plan to meet production targets Month on Month
- Preparing daily and weekly Process yield, Maintenance, Down time and ensuring best possible use of all available resources
- Implement the production module to monitor & control production cost, production time, production utilisation and improve productivity
- Successfully lead ISO 5S, KAIZEN processes
Production / Manufacturing
Head Office, Gandhinagar
Under graduation (BE / B Tech) in Electronics / Industrial Engineering / Production Engineering
5-10 years experience in Production & Manufacturing using SMT technology
- Thorough knowledge about SMT Technology
- Well versed in dealing with shop floor activities, including manual through hole PCB assembly
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Standard Time, Waste Reduction, Productivity Improvements, 5S, Kaizen
- Ability to train operators and apply 5S principles to maintain the shop floor
- Working knowledge in an ERP/ SAP
- Familiar with training to new personnel to perform visual inspection of PCB’s
- Taking corrective action & preventive action (CAPA)
- Familiar in supervising manual soldering stages & through-hole assembly
- familiar with documentation activities related to production & ISO
- Focused on continual improvement, elimination of non value added activities
- Prepare monthly production plan & achieve it
- Calculate the standard time of each Product/ manpower required
- Have regular and good interactions with QA/ Purchase Departments
- Prepare reports on daily production, handling & resolving of process and product non-conformities
- Presentation of reports on production & process improvements to reporting authority
- Maintain shop floor discipline