Client: One of the India’s largest Steel Producer Company
- Monitoring of various sub Plant parameters
- Online Energy Balance
- Management Information System Reporting
- Energy Consumption / Ton of Production
- Plant Networking
- Connectivity with other Level 1& 2 System
Solution Features, Differentiators & Role of Masibus:
Masibus SCADA system takes place at two organized levels, Master control station, & Remote telemetry units. The Master control station is located in the Data Management Centre & the remote telemetry units (field equipment) installed at the production points & the distribution points in the plant Complex.
The SCADA system monitors the distribution networks, acquire data from its associated remote telemetry units on a real time basis, process, & analyses data as required, display the results, guide the operator for taking appropriate decision, effecting control, and transmit control commands to the remote telemetry units. The system ensures co-ordination of activities and data acquisition in respect of all resources, demand and status/ condition of various units/ sub units by exercising control on various parameters.
- Online monitoring of all Energy Parameters
- Redundant SCADA System
- Availability of Energy Data in Plant Intranet
- Energy Consumption / Ton of Steel Manufacturing
- Plant wide single point failure Network connectivity
- Alarm and Faults observation from control room
- Analysis of frequent alarm and faults through Historian Reports
MASIBUS offered engineering, supply, testing, installation, and commissioning of complete SCADA for Energy monitoring of the Electrical distribution & Gas networks.
- Optimum energy performance in the Plant
- Accurate Data analysis
- System provides common point to monitor the parameter
- Unlimited scalability
- Redundant servers and fault tolerant networking
- Reports, trends, alarms and data historian