iCAL model LC 11 is the Ultimate Loop Calibrator for sourcing or measuring and simulating Loop current, mV and V. It is compact, rugged and easy to use hand held device with graphical user interface.
LC 11 has either Measure only or Source only feature. Masibus LC 11 Loop Calibrator is designed to provide base accuracy of 0.02% of Reading in all modes of operation. 2W simulate and Read/ Power are unique features for Loop testing and calibration.
It has been designed to give maximum Battery life on full charge, the backlight is adjustable for power saving and the display can be programmed to automatically switch off when not in use Automatic Step/ Ramp output with Auto/ Man selection, data logging, Max/ Min/ Average values, scaling to Engineering units and filter settings enhances the use of LC 11 and makes it multifunctional.
LC 11 comes with a Mini USB connector for charging, logged data retrieval and firmware upgrade, standard accessories provided patch cables, charger, USB cable, instruction manual, logged data retrieval software CD and calibration certificate, all in a attractive carrying case.
Features of Loop Calibrators
- Easy to read Color Graphical TFT LCD display
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery with enhanced power control for prolonged battery life
- Measure or Source: mA, mV and V readings
- 24 VDC Loop power Supply to power transmitters and loops
- 2W simulate and Read/ Power mode for in-situ Loop checking and calibration
- Step/ Ramp functions with Auto/ Man selection
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) communication port for charging, data retrieve and firmware upgrade
- Data Logging to measure long time drift
- Other Features: Max/Min/Average, filter settings, tare facility, adjustable backlight, alarm annunciation (on display and buzzer), automatic Display off.
Applications of Loop Calibrators
- Loop Check and calibration
- Calibration of Transmitters and Transducers
- Switch Test and calibration
- Drift test of Transmitters and Transducers