mCAL model MC12 Multifunction Calibrator is the compact, rugged and easy to use hand held device with graphical user interface for precise measuring and sourcing of electrical and physical parameters
Masibus MC12 Multifunction Calibrator is designed to provide the best accuracy in all modes of operation.
MC12 has Source and Measurement capability with independent parameter and range selection for Source and Measure. MC12 has mA/ V/ mV/ mA (24V)/ Switch-test / RTD/ TC/ Frequency/ Pulse measurement capability and also has mA/ V/ mV/ mA (2W)/ Resistance/ RTD/ TC/ Frequency/ Pulse source capability.
There is an isolation between measure and source/ measure sections.
MC12 Multifunction Calibrator has easy to operate short cut keys SCR1 and SCR2 for input selection for measure and source/ measure respectively.
Automatic step/ramp output with Auto/Man selection, data logging, Max/Min/Average values, scaling to Engineering units and filter settings enhances the use of Multifunction Calibrator.
It has been designed to give maximum Battery life on full charge, the backlight is adjustable for power saving and the display can be programmed to automatically enable the glance screen when not in use
MC12 comes with a Mini USB connector for charging, logged data retrieval and firmware upgrade. Standard accessories provided are patch cables, charger, USB cable, instruction manual, logged data retrieval software CD and calibration certificate, all in an attractive carrying case.
- Compact, handheld, User friendly menu
- Easy to read Color Graphical TFT LCD display
- Rechargeable lithium Ion battery with enhanced power control for prolonged battery life
- Measure: mA/ V/ mV/ mA (24V)/ Switch-test / RTD/ TC/ Frequency/ Pulse
- Source: mA/ V/ mV/ mA(2W)/ Resistance/ RTD/ TC/ Frequency/ Pulse
- 24 VDC Loop power Supply to power transmitters and loops
- Step/Ramp functions with Auto/Man selection
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) communication port for charging, data retrieve and firmware upgrade
- Data Logging to measure long time drift
- Other Features: Max/Min/Average, filter settings, tare facility, adjustable backlight, alarm annunciation (on
- isplay and buzzer), glance screen mode
- Continuity Test
- Pulsed RTD transmitter compatible
- HART loop resistor
- Calibrating and checking temperature indicator/ controllers, recorders, temperature transmitters, single conditioners, etc.
- Laboratory and Site calibration purpose
- Drift test of Transmitters and Transducers
- Simulation of resistance for position indicators
- Sources mV signals for load cell amplifiers
- Check flow measurement instruments vide frequency/ pulse parameters