rCAL model RC12 The Ultimate RTD Calibrator for sourcing or measuring RTD/ohms and measuring mA/ V/ mA(24V). It is compact, rugged and easy to use hand held device with graphical user interface.
RC 12 has Source and Measurement capability with independent parameter and range selection for source and Measure, also the source and measure terminals are isolated from each other.
Masibus RC 12 RTD Calibrator is designed to provide base accuracy of 0.02% of Reading in all modes of operation.
It has been designed to give maximum Battery life on full charge, the backlight is adjustable for power saving and the display can be programmed to automatically switch off when not in use.
Automatic step/ramp output with Auto/Man selection, data logging, Max/Min/Average values, scaling to Engineering units and filter settings enhances the use of RC 12 and makes it multifunctional.
RC 12 comes with a Mini USB connector for charging, logged data retrieval and firmware upgrade, standard accessories provided patch cables, charger, USB cable, instruction manual, logged data retrieval software CD and calibration certificate, all in a attractive carrying case.
- Compact, handheld, User friendly menu
- Easy to read Graphical TFT LCD display
- Rechargeable lithium Ion battery with enhanced power control for prolonged battery life
- Simultaneous Measure or Source: RTD/ohms and Measures mA, V, mA(24V)
- 24 VDC Loop power Supply to power transmitters and loops
- Step/Ramp functions with Auto/Man selection
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) communication port for charging, data retrieve and firmware upgrade
- Data Logging to measure long time drift
- Other Features: Max/Min/Average, filter settings, tare facility, adjustable backlight, alarm annunciation (on display and buzzer), automatic Display off
- Continuity Test (selectable threshold upto 100Ω)
- Compatible to pulsed RTD transmitter
- HART loop resistor
- Calibrating and checking temperature indicator / controllers, recorders, temperature transmitters, signal conditioners, etc.
- Laboratory and site calibration purpose
- Drift test of Transmitters and Transducers