tCAL model TC12 is the Ultimate Thermocouple Calibrator for Precise source and measurement tool for calibrating Thermocouple instruments. Also use for measuring Loop current, mV and V. It is compact, rugged and easy to use hand held device with graphical user interface
Masibus TC 12 Thermocouple Calibrator is designed to provide best accuracy in all modes of operation. TC 12 has simultaneous Source or Measure (Thermocouple/mV) and (V/mA/mA (loop powered supply)) capability.V/mA/mA (loop powered supply) Measure and Thermocouple/mV (Source or measure) are isolated from each other.
TC 12 has been designed to give maximum Battery life on full charge, 20 hours for measure or source and 8 hours for 12mA (24V) measure mode, the backlight is adjustable for power saving and the display can be programmed to automatically switch off when not in use Step/ramp output with Auto/Man selection, data logging, Max/Min/Average values, scaling to Engineering units and filter settings enhances the use of TC 12 and makes it multifunctional.
TC 12 comes with a Mini USB connector for charging, logged data retrieval and firmware upgrade, standard accessories provided patch cables, charger, USB cable, instruction manual, logged data retrieval software CD and calibration certificate, all in a attractive carrying case.
- Easy to read Color Graphical TFT LCD display
- Rechargeable lithium Ion battery with enhanced power control for prolonged battery life
- 24 VDC Loop power Supply to power transmitters and loops
- All thermocouple type measure and simulate.
- Simultaneously Source or measure (Thermocouple/mV) and V/mA/mA(24V) measure.
- Step/Ramp functions with Auto/Man selection
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) communication port for charging, data retrieve and firmware upgrade
- Data Logging to measure long time drift
- Other Features: Max/Min/Average, filter settings, tare facility, adjustable backlight, alarm annunciation (on display and buzzer), automatic Display off
- Measure and simulate for thermocouple
- Calibration of Transmitters and Transducers
- Drift test of Transmitters and Transducers