Masibus LC524D model is a compact Din Rail mount PID Controller designed to offer precise control performance providing a comprehensive solution for a wide variety of process applications requiring protection alarming. LC524D offers a cost-effective alternative to implement loops in a PLC while at the same time improving loop performance. The universal input can be programmed for any one of thermocouple types, RTD Pt100, current or voltage.
With a fast responsive PID auto-tuning algorithm it is equipped with Relay or SSR output for control function. Auto-tuning adjusts the PID parameters for desired set-point according to the current process dynamics so it has no harmful effect on the current operation. It has flexibility to switch control to On-Off or Manual mode for non critical applications.
Two outputs are available providing a combination of Relay (alarm output) and Relay or SSR (control output) based on application requirement. Relay output can be configured for 15 types of alarm functions. LC524D has optional serial RS485 communication over MODBUS for PC interface.
- Universal Input, 10 Input types
- Auto-tune PID or On-off control
- 15 Alarm types
- Control output [Relay or SSR] (optional)
- RS485 serial communication (optional)
- Password protected configurations
- Auto/Manual selection with bump less transfer
- Universal Power Supply
- Injection Molding machines
- Plastic Extrusion process
- Packaging machines
- Food processing applications