Masibus LC5296H is the most accurate and reliable On/Off Controller for various process applications with enhanced hardware capabilities in compact enclosure.
Masibus Series of On/Off Controllers are available in various options having display size of bright seven-segment 0.56” & 0.8” LED display for process value.
It accepts universal input and provides two relay outputs to perform various control and alarm functions. Intuitive configurations with four front tactile keys ensure easy programming.
Process value can also be re-transmitted to remote devices as standard current/voltage signals. Data acquisition can be done on SCADA/PLC applications through RS485 for further process automation.
Designed using proven micro-controller technology, these controllers have been validated to perform accurate and reliable performance in harsh field environments.
- Universal input (TC, RTD, Volts, mA)
- Fail-safe Design protecting the process in case of system malfunctioning
- Bright Red seven segment LED Display
- Display brightness control
- Status Indication LEDs
- Relay Output
- Re-transmission output (optional)
- RS485 Modbus Communication (optional)
- Transmitter Power Supply
- Heat treatment furnaces
- Water heating boilers
- Oven control