Model 408-M has a large LED display of 0.8” which facilitates plant Features operator to read process data very conveniently from far distance. Model 408-M is micro controller based indicator with high accuracy and has a multiple input selection capability which helps user to maintain common inventory. It is also equipped with field selectable inputs and field scalable ranges for flexible operations Built-in transmitter power supply eliminates the need of additional power supply to excite field transmitter, which makes this model well equipped.
It is a low cost high performance indicator which offers high accuracy of ±0.25% of full scale. This model can be used for Pt 100, five different types of thermocouples and four types of linear inputs. 408-M is easy to operate and configuration is user friendly. CJC compensation for thermocouple input is done through software for higher accuracy. The input is protected from reverse connection and over range inputs.
- 4 digit 0.8” LED Display
- 8 selectable input types (TC, RTD, mA, V)
- Transmitter Power Supply
- Excellent longterm stability
- Easy configuration from front keys
- Temperature & process indication
- Plastics molding/extrusion temperature monitoring
- Heat treatment – furnace temperature monitoring
- Chillers Water heating boilers
- Oven control
- Pressure/ Level/ Flow Monitoring