Masibus Multi Function Transducer MFT has versatile capabilities for electrical parameter monitoring and communication. It measures all sought of electrical parameters including Voltage, Current, PF, Power and Energy. All essential measuring values can be programmed to the output and are available through Modbus / Modnet communication, the connection of the input signals can be freely programmed for 3 phase 3 wire as well as 3 phase 4 wire, for both balanced and unbalanced load.
High sampling rate and true RMS measurement of Multi Function Transducer gives accurate reading under all harmonic conditions; measured electrical parameters in MFT can be converted to equivalent current or voltage signals. These signals can be flexibly assigned to four
analog o/p channels. Any parameter can be assigned to any channel as well as single parameter can be assigned to multiple channels. MFT has isolated interface between device’ internal electronics and field to ensure personal safety.
Multi Function Transducer MFT replaces a number of conventional single function transducers and thus reduces the inventory.
It provides 2 digital pulse o/p for Energy and RS485 port supporting Modbus-RTU protocol for communication, and optional RJ45 port supporting Modnet protocol is also available
With a wide range of analog, digital output and communication options Multi Function Transducers can be used in many applications from a simple analog transducer to an Ethernet transducer.
Multi Function Transducer can be further connected to SCADA network, PLC, other indicating instruments and monitoring systems.
Features of Multi Function Transducer
- Four Analog & Two Digital Outputs [Isolated to each other]
- Up to 30 parameters can be mapped to Analog Output
- Din Rail Mount
- Fully Programmable
- Analog o/p accuracy as per IEC60688
- Accuracy class 0.5s / 0.2s as per IS14697/ IEC 62053-22 for Energy
- PC based Configuration software
- 1-Ph, 3Ph3W, 3Ph4W configurations
- Measures V, I, Hz, PF, KW, KVA, KWh and KVARh
- True RMS measurement
- <350msec Response time
- Sampling frequency better than 3.9 KHz
- Isolated RS485 (Modbus-RTU protocol) / Modnet
- Backlight LCD to display various parameters (optional)
Applications of Multi Function Transducer
- Interface with PLC / SCADA / RTU
- Remote monitoring and Indicating Instruments
- Energy monitoring Management System (EMS)
- Process monitoring & control
- Electric Utility-Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Control & Relay Panels
- Motor Control Center Panels
- Power Control Center Panels
- Process Control
- DG Set Panels
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- HVAC & Building Management System
- HV & LV Switchgear Panels