Masibus Digital VAF Meter 2310 & 2330 are an easy-to-use, cost effective electrical VAF Indicators that offer all the basic measurement capabilities required for monitoring an electrical installation. It offers Class 1.0 accuracy. This Indicator measures accurately all three parameters Voltage, Current and Frequency.
Digital VAF Meter is available in flush panel mount enclosure having front panel keys for easy setup.
The CT/PT ratio and PT secondary is site selectable, making it possible to use the meter in various types of three phase & single phase installations.
It is having high-visibility Large LED display of 0.56” [14 mm], fully visible under bright sunlight.
Digital VAF Meter has Password protection for parameters setup.
Features of Digital VAF Meter
- Accuracy class 1.0
- Compact DIN case flush panel mounting
- Ultra bright 4+4+4 digit LED display with auto scaling capability
- Field programmable CT/PT Ratio
- True RMS, More than 100 Samples/cycle
- Microcontroller based calculation
- Universal Power Supply
- Auto scrolling feature for easy readability for all parameters even in Single Line display as well.
- LED indicator for each parameter
- RPM[Available in 3 line 3-Phase VAF]
- ON Hour / Run Hour [Available in 3 line 3-Phase VAF]
Applications of Digital VAF Meter
- Test Benches
- Renewable Energy
- Lab Equipment
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Electrical Panels