Masibus’ Model 1006H is compact panels mount Flow Indicator Totalizer having 6-digit single display group for flow rate and batch total. Measured parameters are displayed with high accuracy and floating decimal point position. If auxiliary power fail, the displayed Batch Total, Integrated total and all programming parameters are stored in non-volatile memory, and are automatically recovered when auxiliary power is restored. Model-1006H has optional two relays to configure simple batching operations with High/Low, Pre warn or End of process set points. Alarm/relay and data communication status are indicated on separate LEDs.
Model 1006H FIT is equipped with additional features like transmitter power supply to excite field transmitter, Isolated retransmission output for recorder and It has optional serial communication on RS485 over MODBUS RTU protocol for interfacing with SCADA/PLC, PC based data acquisition and reporting system. The programming, calibration and operation of the instrument are done by four simple keys. The instrument is provided with five-point calibration. The unit can be calibrated in installed condition itself by front panel keys at predefined points.
Operation of the instrument is menu driven. It has password protection facility for protecting programmed data. Integrated total, batch total and roll count are cleared by special password. A selectable square root extractor function enables the output from a differential flow transmitter to be displayed in linear units.
- Single input: Current, voltage, pulse input or Digital input
- Square root extractor
- 6 Digit Flow rate / Integrated Total with rollover count
- Programmable K factor for Frequency Input
- 6-digit totalizer with password protected resetting
- Programmable time base Day/Hr/Min/Sec
- 2 Configurable relays for Flow/Batch
- Retransmission output (Isolated)
- RS 485 serial communication (Isolated)
- Monitoring and controlling continuous and batch flow processes like: Fluid production, Printing, Packaging, Length Measurement & Food Packaging
- Compatible for Turbine, PD & Magnetic or Digital input rollover count pickup flow elements