Slim Signal Isolator 9000C is slim yet rugged 4 wire Isolator used for reliable Isolation and Attenuation of Industry Standard Field Signals. 9000C is available in Single or Dual output models.
Slim Signal Isolator 9000C has higher noise rejection ratio that ensures accurate and noise free signal conditioning. Its Slim DIN Rail mount design occupies less space and reduces cost of overall installation.
With Dual output option this model also acts as signal distributor. A typical application could be where the signal has to be distributed for indication on local panel, field control room, main control room or DCS system. The Isolator provides a good protection for sensitive system parts against voltage spikes etc.
Slim Signal Isolator 9000C offers a wide range of input/ output signal types which includes mA, mV, VDC which are factory settable as per user requirements. It has built-in transmitter power supply (TPS) to drive field transmitters delivering 0/4-20 mA DC outputs signal. An exceptional feature of Advanced Extended Universal Power Supply for the range of 20V to 265V DC or AC makes 9000C suitable for most of Power Supply range available in field thus providing easy installation.
Slim Signal Isolator 9000C Model offers excellent accuracy and stability for reliable operation in hostile environments and full isolation safely separates input channel, each output channel and the power supply.
Features of Slim Signal Isolator
- Slim Design of 12.5mm for Single output and 17.5mm for Dual output
- Rugged & accurate 4 wire isolator
- Compact DIN rail mounting
- Extended Universal Power Supply Range: 20V to 265V DC or AC
- 1.5KVAC Three Port Isolation
- Up to 2 outputs with Short Circuit Protection
- “Active Output” LED indication for both voltage and current outputs
- High CMRR and NMRR
- High output Load Driving Capability
- Wide zero & span adjustment limits
- Front calibration facility Via mutiturn Trimpot
Applications of Slim Signal Isolator
- Field Interface device
- Isolation of field signals
- Distribution of signals
- Translation of signals
- Factory automation
- Impedance matching of transmitters and receiver instruments
- Powering of Field Transmitters