Masibus MC-1-M GPS Master Clock has been developed for the power and process industry time synchronization requirements. It is the most featured, Modular and cost-effective GPS time synchronization solution available in 2U size Modular construction. MC-1-M is Reliable, Flexible and provides time accuracy of 150nsec at basic level.
MMC-1-M has modular hardware architecture by way of option plug-in cards, offering wide range of time code and pulse signals via different output ports like RS232 serial, PPS, IRIG-B, Ethernet and PFC relay. These outputs have ample drive capability to drive multiple loads in parallel and its parameters are fully configurable.
The GPS receiver has built-in RTC backed up with on board battery to maintain time during power loss and instant recovery on power resumption. MC-1-M has an optional ITU-T G.703 Standard, 2.048 MHz frequency output which Confirms to ITU-T G.811, the latest in Ethernet protocol for time Sync IEEE 1588 (PTP) is also available.
MC-1-M has a front panel display and keypad for configuration and viewing of time parameters and output ports, discrete LEDs provide at-a glance status and health information. MC-1-M is also programmable via hyper terminal on the serial port, Ethernet parameters like IP gateway and subnet mask are programmable via the Ethernet port using Telnet, for more than one Ethernet port each port is individually programmable for IP and subnet.
Masibus has four decades of design experience and have supplied hundreds of GPS clocks for the most demanding applications in the power and process industry, Masibus clocks have been successfully interfaced with all types of devices like DFR, SOE, Relays, PLC, DCS, IEDs, servers and many more.
MC-1 has Rack mount enclosure with 2U height.
- Reliable and cost effective
- Modular Design Concept with numerous plug-in cards
- Maximum outputs in single GPS (upto 18)
- 12 Satellite parallel tracking
- Universal (AC/DC) Power Supply
- Highly accurate TCXO Type crystal (OCXO Optional)
- 4×20 character backlit LCD display
- Remote configuration using TELNET
- Supports synchronization of IEC61850 compliant devices via NTP/SNTP protocol
- Programmable Pulse Output
- Solid State relays for programmable events
- All weather water proof antenna
- Synchronization software for Server & Client
- Diagnostic Relay outputs
- Supporting Protocols:
- NMEA-0183 (RMC)
- NGTS & T-FORMAT
- IRIG-B Modulated
- IRIG-B TTL
- SNTP/NTP (RJ45 ports)
- ITU-T G.703 Standard, 2.048 MHz frequency output (Confirms to ITU-T G.811)
- Sequence of event recorders
- Disturbance recorders
- Numerical relays
- UNIX, Linux & Windows servers
- Slave clocks
- PLC/ DCS/ SCADA
- ABT metering
- EMS system
- Synchrophasor measurement