Redundant GPS Time Server masTER Time-Sync MTS300R is GPS based time server available in redundant and non-redundant options, capable for the time synchronization requirements in various industries like Power, IT, Process, Telecommunication sector.
Redundant GPS Time Server MTS300R is housed in a compact 19’’, 3U rack mounted package that can accommodate power supply card slots, GPS receiver/clock Card slots, single CPU card (with internal intelligent switch Card) and other multiple optional output cards.
Redundant GPS Time Server MTS300R when considered with redundant option it provides complete redundancy over Power supply and GPS receiver functionality for reliable and continuous operation. It is having CPU Card with intelligent switching Card capable of handling GPS receiver redundancy logic with each clock healthy status provided on LED display and serial output. In addition to above, it provides flexibility to choose from available different output card options like 1PPS, IRIG-B TTL/AM, NTP, Serial outputs (RS232/RS485), and Event/relay outputs.
Redundant GPS Time Server MTS300R has a 20 x 4 LCD display for viewing of time parameters, status of GPS receiver parameters and output ports, discrete LEDs in front and rear panel provide status information. The GPS Clock Card is TCXO based with built-in RTC backed up with on board battery to maintain time during power loss and instant recovery on power resumption.
Redundant GPS Time Server MTS300R provides secured access for device configuration and management through SSH, SCP, HTTPS. It has full featured SNMP protocol with encryption DES/AES and authentication SHA/MD5 mechanism. Device configuration through SSH, Telnet and webserver is MD5 based password protected.
Our other Time Synchronization Server accessorises: DDU-XX Digital Display Units
Features of Redundant GPS Time Server
- GPS based time Server available in Redundant & Non-Redundant options
- Internal Comparator / Switching module
- Auto / Manual with Clock1/Clock2 switch for receiver selection
- 12 Satellite parallel tracking
- 20 x 4 LCD Display with Status LED’s
- Dual Ethernet Ports (Optional 1 x 1Gbps port)
- NTP v2/v3/v4 with MD5 authentication with symmetric and autokey management
- Secured Web server
- IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, SNMP, SSH, SCP, HTTP, HTTPS, SYSLOG, Telnet, FTP networking protocols
- Remote Alarm notifications via SNMP, SYSLOG
- Remote configuration using SSH, Web, SNMP, Telnet
- USB Port
- Universal Time-zone and DST Settings
- Supports synchronization of IEC61850 compliant devices via NTP/SNTP protocol
- Universal (AC/DC) Power Supply
- Highly accurate TCXO Type crystal (OCXO Optional)
- All weather proof GPS Antenna
- Compact 19’’, 3U Rack mount enclosure
- NTP Client Synchronization software
- Diagnostic Relay outputs
- Supporting Timing Protocols:
- NMEA [GPRMC, GPZDA, GPGGA], NGTS,T-FORMAT
- IRIG-B Modulated
- IRIG-B TTL
Application of Redundant GPS Time Server
- Sequence of event recorders, Disturbance recorders
- Numerical relays, Slave clocks
- UNIX, Linux, Solaris& Windows servers
- PLC/DCS/SCADA,ABT metering
- Telecommunication, Synchrophasor measurement
- EMS system, Fault locator