Masibus Digital Power Display Unit DDU-XX is a versatile, multi-featured code driven Digital Display. It displays parameters like Time, Date, Day and Frequency. This unit decodes and displays all Time protocols like IRIG-B modulated/ TTL, NTP (Ethernet) and Serial (NGTS, NMEA and TFormats). IRIG-B decoding supports the 1 KHz modulated format (B12x) and the TTL format (B00x).
The Digital Display Unit has built-in Battery backed RTC which maintains time in case of loss of power and communication break. Redundant Input option is available for critical installations.
The 100mm large display can be viewed from a distance of over 50m.
The rugged aluminum case makes DDU-XX ideal for demanding industrial environments. Flush LED display of DDU-XX offers a wide angle viewing. Time, Date, Day & Frequency Displays are available in both Panel & Wall mount versions. Day Display is of Dot Matrix LED type.
Digital Display Unit Variants we offer:
- 4” (100mm) Large Display
- Multiple time frame Inputs – NMEA-0183[RMC] / NGTS/ T-Format; NTP Protocol; IRIG-B Modulated; IRIG-B TTL
- Retains time during loss of power/time code
- Wall/ Rack/ Table-Top Mounting for IP20 Enclosure
- Wall/ Hanging-Type Mounting for IP65 Enclosure
- Universal Power Supply
- Synchronization with GPS System in Electrical utilities:
- Energy and Demand monitoring
- Distribution Interface with SCADA/RTU
- EMS system