Vibration Meter – VIBER X1
VIBER X1™ vibration meter is an analog vibration measuring instrument for control and measurement of the mechanical vibration and bearing condition. A flexible instrument that fits in every maintenance engineer’s pocket.
VIBER X1™ vibration meter is a complete analog instrument Dense built-in charger, selectable frequency ranges and interchangeable accelerometer (BNC connector), And just as easy and reliable as its predecessor. Measure very accurate right down to the 2Hz. with the push of a button is changed frequency range (2Hz-1000 Hz, 10-1000 Hz, 2Hz-givarmax, 10 Hz-givarmax).
Interchangeable accelerometer and cable provides economy and safety because it can easily be replace if something breaks and that you do not need to be close to rotating parts. Clear LED indication displays the frequency range that is selected. Charger, manual, accelerometer with 1 m cable and flat magnet and soft bag with shoulder strap and belt clip included
- Total level (mm/s RMS) and bearing condition
- Easy to use, start and measure
- Dust-and waterproof, for use under tough conditions (IP 65)
- Interchangeable accelerometer with cable
- Selectable frequency ranges
- Analog instruments with high measurement accuracy and reliability