Masibus Wireless Synchronized Digital Clock, Master Clock MC-2 and Slave Clock DDU-24/44 is a perfect solution for a wide range of applications where accurate, synchronized time is required. It displays parameters like Time and Date.
Wireless Synchronized Digital Clock eliminates wiring and reduces installation cost and also allows a retrofitting of an existing installation in a convenient way. Each clock can work as Slave cum repeater that helps to extend the network range. The Wireless system allows multiple Slave clocks to work on same/multiple frequency range and can retransmit without interfering with other wireless products.
Frequency hopping technology is available for error free communication in case of interference from some wireless device on some particular communication frequency.
Wireless Synchronized Digital Clock System also has two more options of wired RS232 or RS485 Connection other than RF wireless connection to sync with GPS Master Clock.
MC-2 and DDU-24/44 works on Time protocols like (NGTS, NMEA and TFormats) for wired Connection.
The DDU-24/44 has built-in Battery backed RTC which maintains time in case of loss of power and communication break. DDU-24 Slave Clock is specially designed with SS faceplates, Modular wall mounting compatible for Pharma & Clean room requirement. The rugged Mild Steel case with front soft steel makes DDU-24/44 ideal for demanding industrial environments and elegant look. Flush LED display of DDU-24/44 offers a wide angle viewing. DDU-24/44 are available in Flush Mount, Panel Mount & Wall mount versions.
MC-2 Master Clock is designed in ABS Enclosure with Wall Mount or Table Top provision.
Features of Wireless Synchronized Digital Clock
- Receives automatic time from network of GPS satellites
- Re-transmits the time to clocks through RF or Serial
- 6 digit 0.56”(14mm) LED Display
- Status LED indications
- Compact ABS plastic Enclosure along with Antenna
- Table-top or Wall-mount option
- 4 digit, 2.3” (57mm), Large LED Display for DDU-24
- 4 digit, 4” (100 mm), Large LED Display for DDU-44
- Best suited for clean room applications
- Each clock can act as Repeater to extend network range
- Works in stand-alone mode if network fails
- Available in Wall Mount, Panel Mount or Flush mount option
MC-2 and DDU-24/44
- Option to communicate on RF or Serial
- 866 MHz wireless communication Frequency
- Use of unlimited slave clocks within transmitter’s range
- Multiple serial time frame Inputs
- ple serial time frame Inputs
- Maintains time in case of loss of power and communication break Manual Time Setting
- International Time Zone option
- 12 Hour and 24 Hour Time Format
- Time and Date Display (Front keypad selectable)
- Communication loss indication
- Universal Power Supply
Applications of Wireless Synchronized Digital Clock
- Synchronization with GPS System in
- Pharmaceutical Industry and Process Industry
- School/College/Healthcare units[hospital, Laboratory]
- Distribution Interface with SCADA/RTU
- EMS system