Client: India’s largest 40 years old Oil and Gas Company of Fortune 500, having refinery capacity of 13 MMTPA (Million Metric Tons Per Annum).
- Calibration Solution for ISO.
- New Calibration Management Software with the all existing transmitters, sensor details and calibration procedure (Pressure & Temperature and others parameter for records thru manual entry) for immediate use of supplied system.
- Two Identical Test Bench for Automated Calibration.
- One Test Bench for mounting of existing old Calibration equipment.
- Common Documentation thru Calibration Management Software to meets the regulatory requirements.
- Intrinsically Safe Calibrator for Field use.
Solution Features, Differentiators & Role of Masibus:
- Calibration Management Software provided with existing transmitters, sensor details and calibration procedure for readymade use of supplied system in full flange.
- Automated Calibration of Pressure & Temperature by Pressure Controller and Dry Block Temperature bath in two identical Test bench system.
- Mounting of existing old calibration equipment in one Test bench.
- Two separate data base in calibration management software for ISO and NON-ISO instrument’s calibration data records.
- IS Documenting Calibrator for field Calibration and report generation in Calibration software which is located at NON-IS Instrumentation laboratory area.
- Ready the Calibration Management Software with existing data, for immediate use of installed system
- Mounting of variety of existing old Calibration equipment of different makes in one Test bench.
- Integrate interface of Multifunction Calibrator, Pressure controller, Temperature Dry Block and Calibration Management software in standalone Test bench for automated paperless calibration.
- Customize design for customer flexible use.
- Seamless connection between Two Test bench and Single Calibration Management Software has increased the productivity of Maintenance department.
- Readymade Calibration Management Software with existing data and calibration procedure has facilitated the immediate use of complete Automated Calibration System.
- Calibration in IS area by use of IS-documenting Calibrator.
- Calibration Management Software for Auto calibration, record & report generation as per ISO regulatory guideline.