Large Display Indicator 408-2IN
408-2IN Process Indicator has large LED display of 1.8” height Red seven-segments. It is an ideal solution when some critical process needs to be supervised over distances up to 80 feet (25 m). Its larger digits facilitate process value to be monitored across wider geographical area in plant.
408-2IN Process Indicator accepts major industry standard inputs like Thermocouples, RTD, mA, V to monitor process variables such as temperature, pressure, level, humidity, flow, etc. It is designed with microprocessor technology to offer high accuracy of 0.25%.
It has 230/110VAC power supply and built-in transmitter supply. This model is packaged in MS powder coated enclosure which makes it rugged and reliable.
- Universal Input (TC, RTD, Volts, mA)
- Bright Red seven segment
- Status indication LEDs
- Display brightness control
- Transmitter Power Supply
- Accuracy: 0.25% of FS for TC & RTD Input /
0.1% of FS for Linear Input
- Fail-safe design protection the power in case of system malfunctioning
- Relay Output
- Retransmission Output (Optional)
- RS485 Modbus Communication Output (Optional)
- Temperature and process indication
- Pressure/ Level/ Flow Monitoring
- Plastic molding/extrusion temperature monitoring
- Heat treatment – furnace temperature monitoring
- Weighing Platform
- Remote Process Supervision