Masibus 5040 is much more than a controller capable for complex and demanding process control applications. It has accessibility of both hardware and software features in compact size making it a highly configurable product, offering many features found in costly programmable controllers.
5040 accepts all analog process inputs like Thermocouple, RTD, Current and Voltage as well as 4 digital inputs, remote set point and feedback resistance input. A comprehensive controlling can be implemented using four relays, four digital outputs and two analog output with any of required control algorithm like auto-tune PID, Onoff or Motorized valve control.
5040 offers field configurable Control outputs comprising of Relay o/p, SSR o/p & Analog o/p. It has total 4 Relay o/p providing a combination of alarm control output based on application requirement.
5040 offers 4 nos of open collector digital o/p used for various Alarm diagnostic o/p such as PV Input open, RS input open and VPFB Input open. Using RS485 interface desired parameters configuration and status can be communicated to SCADA/ PLC/ DCS applications. Important process values can be re-transmitted as any standard current or voltage signal.
It has Fail-safe Design protecting the process in case of system malfunctioning.
- Universal Input selection
- Universal output including valve positioner output
- Autotune PID with Ratio control
- Fast Loop response time of 250mSec
- 4 Relay and 4 Digital outputs for Control, Alarms and events
- 4 Digital Inputs for remote operations
- 18 Alarm types
- Auto/Manual selection with bumpless transfer
- Auto-tune PID, On-Off or Motorised Valve control
- Analog outputs for control/retransmission
- RS485 port with Modbus RTU protocol
- Heat treatment furnaces
- Reheat furnaces
- Ceramic Kilns
- Glass Industry
- Flow/ Pressure control
- Distillation and Reactor control in Chemical plants
- Water and waste water control
- Ratio Control