Masibus’ SBM-S-1225 String Box Monitor precisely measures string DC currents using DC shunts, Voltage and RTD sensors for temperature of solar PV system. Continuous monitoring of solar PV DC side helps detect loss of power and/ or efficiency and immediate rectification of faults.
SBM-S-1225 can monitor up to 12 individual string current (25A), 1 string voltage (1000V), 2 RTD sensors and 2 DI inputs. The unit comes in a compact open frame DIN module with built-in shunts for string current measurement. SBM-S-1225 String Box Monitor has one on-board temperature sensor for continuous measurement of cabinet temperature.
SBM-S-1225 has upto two isolated RS485 port with Modbus RTU protocol that can be configurable as independent or repeater for daisy chaining. Front panel DIP switches help set the device ID and discrete LEDs provide diagnostics and status information. String Box Monitor is generally installed in String Combiner Box and forms the part of SCADA or Data Acquisition System.
- 8/12 analog input channels for current with built-in shunts
- String Voltage Input: 0-1000 VDC
- 2 Temperature inputs for RTD sensors
- 2 Digital inputs
- 1 on-board temperature sensor
- Calculated DC Power
- RS485 port (Modbus RTU protocol)
- Compact Din Rail Mount
- Diagnostics and status LEDs
- Solar PV string current, voltage, temperature, etc. and breaker status monitoring