Multi Function Panel Meter 2160-A is an easy-to-use, cost effective electrical energy meter that offers all the basic measurement capabilities required for monitoring an electrical installation.
Multi Function Panel Meter 2160-A is available in three display options either 16 x 4 LCD or bright LED or large multi-line backlit LCD panel for superior readability in poor lighting conditions. It provides four parameters display at a same time.
Based on field requirement 2160-A offers various accuracy class options like Class 0.2s / Class 0.5s accuracy as per IS14697/ IEC 62053-22 and Class 1.0 accuracy as per Is13779/ IEC 62053-21.
The CT/PT ratio and installation type are site selectable, making it possible to use the meter in various types of three phase installations.
Multi Function Panel Meter 2160-A provides four-quadrant energy measurement along with ON (working) hour, RUN (Load) Hour, thus helping to measure and control energy cost.
More than basic metering, it optionally provides RS485 port supporting Modbus-RTU protocol, RJ45 port supporting Modnet protocol, THD measurements, Maximum Demand and Programmable pulse output.
Along with Maximum Demand option 2160-A can store Power Interruption count with (Last Power OFF & Latest Power ON) Time & Date
Meter stores energy and programmed parameters into non-volatile memory.
Features of Multi Function Panel Meter
- Available in Accuracy class 1.0 as per Is13779/ IEC 62053-21
- Optional Accuracy class 0.5s or 0.2s as per IS14697/ IEC 62053-22
- Field programmable CT/PT primary & secondary values
- True RMS measurement
- More than 100 Electrical parameters
- 4×16 LCD with back-lit OR Optional 4 lines 4 digit high-visibility LED display 0.4” [10mm] to display various parameters OR Optional large multi-line backlit LCD panel
- Isolated RS485 (Modbus-RTU protocol)
- Digital pulse output for energy
- Auto Scaling from Kilo to Mega to Giga watt
- Auto Scrolling feature for easy readability for all parameters
- Favourite page Store feature
- Store energy register efficiently during power failure.
- Four Quadrant measurement for PF, Power & Energy (Active & Reactive).
- ON Hour, LOAD HOUR & IDLE HOUR register in Non-Volatile Memory
- Password Protection for set parameters
Applications of Multi Function Panel Meter
- Control & Relay Panels
- Motor Control Center Panels
- Power Control Center Panels
- Process Control
- DG Set panels
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- HVAC & Building Management System
- Energy Management System (EMS)
- HV & LV Switchgear Panels