IPAQ-R520: “HART® & SIL2 Compatible, Universal, Dual Input, 2-wire, DIN Rail Temperature Transmitters”
The IPAQ R520 transmitters are universal, isolated, dual-input temperature transmitters with additional voltage and resistance input. The IPAQ R520N is approved for Non-Incendive use in Ex-Zone 2. R520X/R520XS are Intrinsically Safe versions for use in Ex-Zone 0, 1 and 2.
The transmitters are compatible with the HART 6 protocol. Typical characteristics are the high accuracy, stability and reliability combined with a robust housing.
- Universal, dual-input for RTD and T/C
- SIL 2 compatible according to IEC 61508-2
- 5 year guaranted stability
- Withstands 10 g vibrations
- Complies with NAMUR NE 21, NE 43, NE 53, NE 89 and NE 107
- EMC immunity according to Criteria A
- Sensor Backup
- Sensor Drift Monitoring
- Sensor Isolation Monitoring
- Sensor matching
- 50 point customized linearization
- Approvals: ATEX, IEC, IECEx, HART, CE