Masibus Model TT7S10-D/ TT7S10-XP is a 2-Wire Loop Powered & fully programmable Universal Temperature Transmitter with Display, designed for Isolated and accurate temperature measurements and signal conditioning applications. Model TT7S10-D is Din Rail Mount Transmitter and Model TT7S10- XP is Ex-proof Wall Mount Transmitter.
TT7S10-D/ TT7S10-XP is programmable for Thermocouples, Pt-100 RTD, mV and Resistance/Potentiometer. Output signal is standard 4-20mA in 2-wire mode. A built-in 4 digit LED display facilitates the user to monitor process value and helps in instantaneous configuration and calibration. Transmitters have Process Temperature value display setting for °C, °F & K. Programming of the Transmitter is done either by keyboard or user friendly mTRAN windows based configuration software. TT7S10-D/ TT7S10-XP Transmitter is built using the latest technology to deliver high performance in accuracy, resolution, stability and isolation. Transmitter is equipped with Zero/Span adjustments, sensor break detection/protection, Downscale/Upscale output and Reverse Loop Polarity protection.
Software techniques like polynomial linearization and digital filtering gives linearized and stable output in harsh industrial conditions, high level of isolation between input and output prevents ground loop errors and protects costly measurement and control systems under fault conditions. Configuration access of device is protected by assigning a Password in order to ensure a high degree of protection against unauthorized modification to configuration and calibration.
- Universal input (RTD, Thermocouple, Ohm, mV)
- Available in two options
– TT7S10-D: Din Rail mount with 0.3″, 4 digit LED display
– TT7S10-XP: Wall mount Ex-proof (IP65, Gas Group, IIA/IIB) with 0.56″, 4 digit LED display with touch sense keys
- 1.5 KV RMS Isolation between Input & Output
- Linearized Output
- Highly Accurate
- Fully Programmable for Input type & Range
- Digital Filter
- Easy configuration using keys and display
- Windows mTRAN software for Configuration, Calibration & Monitoring
- Reverse Loop polarity protection
- Direct / Reverse output
- Sensor break detection
- Power Plants
- Metal Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Glass Industry