Masibus 9000L Signal Isolator is slim yet rugged 4 wire Isolator used for reliable isolation and attenuation of Industry Standard Field Signals.9000L is available in Single or Dual output models.
9000L has higher noise rejection ratio that ensures accurate and noisefree signal conditioning. It’s Slim DIN Rail mount design occupies less space and reduces cost of overall installation.
With multiple outputs this model also acts as signal distributors. A typical application could be where the signal has to be distributed for indication on local panel, field control room, main control room and DCS system. 9000U is compatible with both 2 wire and 4 wire transmitters and has built-in transmitter power supply to power 2 Wire field transmitters.
With Dual output option this model also acts as Signal distributor. A typical application could be where the signal has to be distributed for indication on local panel, field control room, main control room or DCS system. The Isolator provides a good protection for sensitive system parts against voltage spikes etc.
An exceptional feature of advanced extended universal power supply for the range of 20V to 265V DC or AC makes 9000L suitable for most of the power supply range available in field thus providing easy installation.
Masibus’ 9000L Model offers an excellent accuracy and stability for reliable operation in hostile environments and full isolation safely separates input channel, each output channel and the power supply.
Features of Signal Isolator
- Slim Design of 35mm for Single and Dual output
- Rugged & accurate 4 wire isolator
- Compact DIN rail mounting
- Extended Universal Power Supply Range: 20V to 265V DC or AC
- 1.5 KV AC Three Port Isolation
- Up to 2 outputs with Short Circuit Protection
- “Active Output” LED indication for current outputs
- High CMRR and NMRR
- High output Load Driving Capability
- Wide zero & span adjustment limits
- Front calibration facility via Mutiturn trimpot
Applications of Signal Isolator
- Field Interface device
- Isolation of field signals
- Distribution of signals
- Translation of signals
- Factory automation
- Impedance matching of transmitters and receiver instruments