Smart Reference Probes
- The Beamex smart reference probe is a high-quality and extremely stable PRT probe with an integrated memory that stores the individual sensor coefficients.
- The sensor works as plug-and-play with Beamex FB series of temperature blocks (R model).
- The temperature block automatically reads the sensor coefficients from the sensor and makes the necessary adjustments.
- The sensor can also be used with the Beamex MB series of temperature blocks (R model).
- The sensor is available as a 300 mm straight version or a 90° bent version, making it an ideal reference sensor for the Beamex temperature block.
- Temperature range -200 °C… 420 °C / 660 °C
- High stability, up to ±0.007 °C
- 300 mm straight and 90° bent versions
- Accredited calibration certificate with data and ITS-90 coefficients included as standard