AVEVA is a global leader in engineering and industrial software driving digital transformation across the entire asset and operations life cycle of industrial. The company’s engineering, planning and operations, asset performance, and monitoring and control solutions deliver proven results to over 16,000 customers across the globe. AVEVA is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 4,400 employees at 80 locations in over 40 countries.
Masibus is Authorised Aveva Distributor for Aveva SCADA (Citect SCADA), Historian, APM, Aveva Insight Cloud solution. Masibus has been recognized as the longest partner association with Citect SCADA since 1995. Citect SCADA is one of the World’s leading industrial automation software platforms, with over 30 years of industrial automation expertise & more than 30,000 happy customers across all market segments.
Since 1995, Masibus has been using Citect Scada, helping a wide array of industrial process partners to deliver powerful intuitive real-time monitoring solutions. To be competent in the market, we are certified as a Citect SCADA certified Expert and Training Provider for Citect SCADA to deliver maximum results.
AVEVA Plant SCADA (formerly Citect)
Leading, flexible, and high-performance Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software solution for industrial process customers
Imagine a Future Where Every Component is Integrated
Aveva Plant SCADA (formerly Citect SCADA) provides intuitive configuration tools and powerful engineering features to help you consolidate and streamline control from an increasing array of input. With robust visualization capabilities, you get a holistic view of operations, empowering you to not only optimize the now, but also look to the future in the design and acceleration of your Digital Transformation journeys.
Simplifying and Accelerating Digital Transformation
With streamlined functionalities and connectivity to complementary hardware and software offerings, Citect SCADA delivers on the promise of a powerful intuitive real-time monitoring solution.
As a result, customers can take back control of their operations and harness the value of their process data, with the bandwidth to focus on accelerating their digital transformation journeys
How Does Citect SCADA Empower Organizations?
Citect SCADA boasts a host of features that empower operators to harness an increasing array of data sets, with a context-aware consolidated view of operations and enhanced visualization capabilities making them more efficient than ever before.
Optimizing Production Efficiency
- A dedicated out-of-the-box Situational Awareness Workspace that provides flexible, consistent, rich context for operators, as well as a new way to build context-aware SCADA visualization.
- Equipment-driven interface provides operators with real-time, holistic situational context to help improve efficiency and facilitate timely corrective action.
- Seamlessly integrated Alarming, Trending, Interlocks and Control data together in a single interface, across multiple monitors without the need for coding.
- All helping to minimize visual distractions for operators, enabling timely decision making and helping to mitigate risk and operational downtime.
Engineering Cost Reductions
- A wide selection of configurable symbols that follow industry best practices for Situational Awareness / Abnormal Situation Management.
- Out-of-the-box symbol library significantly reduces time building graphics while giving the flexibility to customize objects to suit your unique needs.
- Improvements in graphics system and new workspace concept substantially reduces time building complex layouts.
- Pinned windows, named animations, animated polyline vertices to help simplify the engineering experience.
Increasing Operator Awareness
- In-built navigation zone within Workspace providing an instant visual alarm summary, with immediate focus to abnormal situations, showing the highest priority alarm for a piece of equipment.
- Alarm indicators to quickly draw operators’ attention and help locate the source of anomalies and associated severity.
- Alarm Shelving allowing you to temporarily silence alarms for a specific duration or until a specified time, with the ability to re-shelve as needed.
- Define up to 8 Cause(s), Response(s), and Consequence(s) for your alarms to give your operators the information they need to deal with abnormal situations.
Benefit of AVEVA Plant SCADA (Citect SCADA)
There are a number of key benefits that organisations can capitalise on when utilising AVEVA Plant SCADA:
- Significantly reduced engineering time – with context-aware workspace, and an out-of-the-box library of symbols, faceplates, navigation, alarming tools, and more.
- Reduced operator distraction and increase awareness – by drawing their attention to the areas that need their focus.
- Increased operational productivity and real-time decision making – with integrated Alarm Cause, Consequence & Response information that’s easily accessible.
Know more about Citect SCADA: https://sw.aveva.com/citect-scada/resources
Asset Performance Management
Advance your enterprise with innovative software that improves reliability, safety, and efficiency.
Digital transformation unlocks the potential of your assets and empowers you to adopt predictive maintenance strategies. With the ability to look ahead, you can prevent costly failures, reduce downtime, and focus on shaping what’s next.
The AVEVA comprehensive Asset Performance Management (APM) software portfolio is designed to overcome today’s industrial challenges by leveraging industrial big data, cloud, artificial intelligence, digital twin, and augmented reality. With improved analysis, you’ll eliminate inefficiencies, optimize operations, and improve profitability.
AVEVA™ Predictive Analytics
Reduce Downtime with Predictive Analytics
Improving reliability, performance, and safety are among the top priorities for industrial organisations and businesses today. They are focusing efforts and resources on controlling costs and maximising value from existing investments. AVEVA Predictive Analytics helps organisations gain the highest return on critical assets by supporting predictive maintenance (PdM) programs.
Our AVEVA Predictive Analytics solution provides early warning notification and diagnosis of equipment issues days, weeks or months before failure. This helps asset-intensive organisations reduce equipment downtime, increase reliability, and improve performance while reducing operations and maintenance expenditures.
AVEVA Predictive Analytics Software
AVEVA Predictive Analytics integrates with a wide variety of control and monitoring systems and can be deployed on premise or in the cloud. The system is highly scalable and can be used to monitor a single asset, plant or hundreds of remote assets across multiple sites. Results of AVEVA Predictive Analytics models can be easily integrated with other business systems through web services
Learn more about our groundbreaking APM solutions that deliver lasting value:
Transforming your operations while maintaining continuity and improving performance just got a whole lot easier. Actionable Insights from Anywhere, Anytime, and Any Device.
Insight is a secure, cost-effective industrial cloud platform. It provides data storage, visualization, and reporting to give you comprehensive access to your real-time operations data.
AVEVA Insight gives you a powerful framework for operational continuity. Enabling users of all levels and experience to access the critical information they need to do their jobs.
AVEVA Insight is both vendor and system agnostic meaning you can bring in all your operational and production data, including from IIoT and Edge devices. With context applied in the central, secure cloud environment, you now have a unified stream of actionable intelligence providing a strong foundation. Mixing in the digital services you need from our extensive catalogue enables you to uncover new improvement opportunities, and to consistently make better decisions about how to operate, maintain and improve your processes.
Simple to onboard, simple to use, AVEVA Insight makes it possible to take advantage of advanced capabilities quicker than ever before. Empower your workforce with digital services such as equipment utilization, condition management, process graphics, team collaboration and more – on desktop, tablet, mobile and wearables. Suddenly the insight you have been searching for is at your fingertips – 24/7.
The results? More uptime, more throughput, more efficiency. An engaged and empowered workforce that is ready to take on the future.