Skkynet is a global leader in secure, real-time data information systems. Skkynet offers privately-hosted or fully managed solutions for moving data in industrial, embedded and financial systems, from anywhere to anywhere. We offer customers the award-winning SkkyHub™ cloud service to collect, process, and distribute real-time information over networks, locally and remotely, as well as DataHub®, a proven middleware product to securely acquire, monitor, control, visualize, network and consolidate live process data and financial data over insecure networks. Skkynet’s platform is uniquely positioned for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0 because unlike the traditional approach for networked systems, Skkynet is secure-by-design.
Skkynet’s patented services and products allow data-intensive organizations to safely and securely manage, supervise, and control their assets locally and remotely in unique hybrid cloud configurations.
Skkynet operates through wholly-owned subsidiaries Skkynet Inc., Skkynet Corp. and Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. located in Mississauga, Canada
The DataHub is a single tool that lets you connect, concentrate, integrate, and redistribute your live data among sources and users in real time.
Establish secure, bidirectional data communication for your industrial systems. Receive, integrate, and stream over 50,000 data changes per second.
Pool data from all sources and protocols into a single, unified data set. Any client can access any data subset using any supported protocol: OPC UA, OPC Classic, MQTT, Modbus, DDE, TCP, ODBC, HTTP, XML, and more.
- Network OPC servers and clients
- Integrate OPC UA with OPC DA
- Connect to MQTT Brokers, including Azure, Google and Amazon IoT
- Visualize your data, and do supervisory control
- Log your data to any SQL database
- Bridge data between servers
- Configure redundant connections
- Modify your data in-stream
- Connect securely to the Industrial IoT & Many more options
Tunnelling provides easy-to-configure, secure, and robust networking for data protocols that are difficult to connect or that rely on insecure architectures. Tunnelling with the DataHub goes beyond the basics, letting you integrate your data without exposing your networks.
Uses DHTP for optimal security, resilience, and data throughput.
Connects any supported protocol, including OPC DA, OPC UA, Modbus, and DDE.
Seamlessly integrates other DataHub feaures like data logging, bridging, redundancy, and scripting.
Need to integrate OPC DA and UA? As an OPC Gateway, the DataHub lets you connect any OPC DA server or client to any OPC UA server or client, locally or over the plant network.
- Protect your investment in OPC
- Future-proof your system
- Simplify OPC UA migration
DataHub® IoT Gateway™ streams real-time OPC UA and OPC DA industrial data directly into Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), device clouds, and Big Data analytics platforms.
- Connect to any MQTT broker, including Microsoft Azure IoT Hub, Google IoT and Amazon IoT Core
- Create an in-plant IoT Hub with our optional broker capabilities
- Supports both publish and subscribe
- No point count restrictions
- Includes both client and server interface for both OPC UA and DA
DataHub WebView™ is a web-deployed HMI that lets you create screens with drag-and-drop simplicity, for monitoring and controlling your system.
- Unlimited client and data connections
- Real-time response, through very low latency connections
- Centralized deployment—build screens anywhere and view them instantly everywhere
- Includes powerful scripting tools to take full control of your data
- Over 4,000 symbols and controls to choose from – need more, you can build your own easily
If you’re looking for a leading edge HMI to monitor your process, but you’re not ready to make the significant investment in a large and complex SCADA system, then DataHub WebView can easily meet your needs by delivering a self-contained system that includes real-time data delivery, web server and HMI designer for one enterprise wide solution with centralized management and deployment – all in one easy to install application.
The DataHub provides a highly reliable way to log your data to MS SQL Server, MySQL, OSI PI, Oracle or any other ODBC-compliant database.
- Log to any existing table, or create a new one.
- Built-in store and forward ensures that your data gets logged even during bursts of activity or network breaks.
- You can also query the database and write the results back to your data source.
You can connect one OPC server to another OPC server with the DataHub, allowing changes in one piece of equipment to be communicated directly to another.
- Scale or modify your data as it passes through the DataHub.
- Define more complex relationships with the built-in Scripting language.
- Connect multiple OPC servers and clients to create a common data set.
- Bridge data from OPC DA, OPC UA, and non-OPC servers as well.
For those systems that require an extra measure of protection, the DataHub supports hot-standby redundancy. Configure two identical data sources, and if one goes down, the DataHub will automatically switch to the other.
- Seamless, split-second switchovers minimize data loss.
- Smart switchover only triggers when the data source changes.
- Switchover can be based on changes to data points or connection quality.
- Supports hot, warm, and cold standby.
The DataHub’s built-in Scripting engine gives you the full power of a complete programming language, allowing you to manipulate and modify your live data as it streams through the DataHub.
- Perform real-time edge processing
- Work at the level of the data
- Connect to and customize virtually any system
- Expand the reach of off-the-shelf software
Remote Config: Securely configure a network of DataHub installations from a single location with the secure remote configuration tool.
Camera: Connect a IP or USB camera, and stream live video or images.
System Monitor: Monitor the performance of computers anywhere in your organization.
Excel: Connect to Excel and drag and drop data into a worksheet for instant live updates.
Email/SMS: Send email and SMS messages for any data point, based on conditions you set.
Modbus: Exchange data in real time with any Modbus TCP/Ethernet compliant PLC or device.
QuickTrend: Build real-time trend charts using live data from any DataHub points.
APIs: Connect custom programs using this open set of application development interfaces.
OPC Alarms and Events: Read OPC A&E (Classic) data from any number of servers and connect it to any client.