Industrial Automation & Instrumentation Training
Masibus provides a portfolio of industrial automation and instrumentation training services to help personnel keep skills up-to-date. Training is given to engineers, operators, programmers and maintenance personnel about products, systems and technology.
In-House Training Services
The skills of operations and maintenance personnel play a significant role in equipment performance as well as maximizing return on investment. Masibus provides skills improvement training on various subjects.
Standard and customized training courses providing detailed product and application knowledge is delivered in a factory based classroom environment with theory and practical exercises by Masibus product and service specialists. Detailed documentation is provided. This training can be delivered on-site, subject to available facilities and specification of full scope.
As with your entire production process, your key people optimize your control system performance and maximize the return on your automation investment. Our training assessment process can help to identify which training programs would best satisfy your requirements.
On-Site Training Services
Standard and customized hands-on training workshops delivered at your site by Masibus service specialists. Training includes theory of operation, product application, operating and maintenance requirements etc.
Comprehensive training programs are available for your operators, engineers, and maintenance personnel to ensure understanding of the equipment they operate and maintain. Our training assessment process can help to identify which training programs would best satisfy your requirements.
Available training programs
- HMI/ SCADA Configuration Course Outline – Three Days
- Workshop on Demystifying PLC – Two Days
- Workshop on Calibration – Two Days
Why train with Masibus?
- Professional and reliable training
- Excellent platform for knowledge sharing
- Maximum return on investment
- Competency level increases significantly
- Attention given to pain areas
- Cutting-edge technology transfer from automation expert to trainee
- Dedicated training available at customer premises
- Training combines theory and practical
- Standard & Customized courses available