Flame Proof Dual Channel Indicator cum Controller LC5296-XP-DC
Masibus model LC5296-XP-DC Flame Proof Dual Channel Indicator cum Controller is certified for the use in Zone 1 of Gas group I, IIA & IIB Hazardous areas. LC5296-XP-DC Flame Proof Dual Channel Indicator cum Controller is available in compact enclosure designed with Touch Sensitive Keys to give full programmability and ease of operation. The Unit is wall mounting with up to 5 gland openings for multi-core cable wiring. LC5296-XP-DC Dual channel Indicator cum controller is designed using proven micro-controller technology, this controller has been validated to perform accurate and reliable performance in harsh field environments for various process and monitoring applications.
Flame Proof Dual Channel Indicator cum Controller LC5296-XP-DC is available with easy to read 4 digit, dual 0.56” Red 7 segment LED display for process value., brightness of which is user adjustable.
It accepts RTD/ mA/ Volt input and provides two relay outputs to perform various control and alarm functions. Process value can also be retransmitted to remote devices as standard current/ voltage signals. Data acquisition can be done on SCADA/ PLC applications through RS485 for further process automation.
Model LC5296-XP-DC Flame Proof Dual Channel Indicator cum Controller is designed to accept universal supply of 85-265V AC, even it is also available for low voltage 18-36V DC operation as an option. A fast sampling 16-bit ADC is used to provide accurate and repeatable performance required for most critical applications.
- For gas group I, IIA and IIB as per IS:2148/04 and IP65 as per 13346:04 (Optional: IIC group)
- Compact and Light weight
- design with Touch Sensitive Keys for Operation
- Bright Red seven segment LED Display
- Display brightness control
- Re-transmission output (optional)
- RS485 serial communication (optional)
- Universal Input (RTD, Volts/mA)
- Fail-safe Design protecting the process in case of system malfunctioning
- Relay/ retransmission output mapping with respect to input channel
- Universal Power Supply
- Oil & gas