ON/OFF and Proportional Controller 5002U-P
Masibus 5002U-P is much more than a controller capable for complex and demanding process control applications. It has accessibility of both hardware and software features in compact size making it a highly configurable product, offering many features found in costly programmable controllers.
5002U-P accepts all analog process inputs like Thermocouple, RTD, Current and Voltage.
5002U-P offers field configurable Control outputs comprising of ON/OFF or Proportional. It has total 4 Relay o/p providing a combination of alarm/control output based on application requirement. A comprehensive controlling can be implemented using four relays with any of required control algorithm like ON/OFF or Proportional control.
Using RS485 interface desired parameters configuration and status can be communicated to SCADA/PLC/DCS applications. Using analog retransmission output important process values can be re transmitted as any standard current or voltage signal.
It has Fail-safe Design protecting the process in case of system malfunctioning.
- Universal Input selection
- Premium ON/OFF or Proportional controller
- Transmitter Power Supply
- Fast Loop response time of 250mSec
- Up to 4 Independent programmable relay output
- 22 Alarm types
- High Accuracy of 0.1% FS
- Retransmission output (Optional)
- RS485 port with Modbus RTU protocol (Optional)
- Input Scalability for Linear input type
- Output Scalability for all input type
- Square Root Extraction for Linear input type
- Settable Digital Filter 0-60 Sec
- Password Protected menu to avoid unauthorized access
- Unique one shot Calibration method
- Heat treatment furnaces
- Reheat furnaces
- Ceramic Kilns
- Glass Industry
- Flow/ Pressure control
- Distillation and Reactor control in Chemical plants
- Water and waste water control