128-Channel Logger / DAQ Module 8040
Masibus Datalogger Model 8040 is a high performance Data Acquisition/Data logging Device, designed to work as a standalone unit or with PC Interface. Model 8040 is available in 19” sub-rack with 10 I/O slots, the architecture supports a max of 8 universal Analog input modules and max of 2 Digital output modules (1 DO only possible in case of Ethernet or USB o/p in Main Controller), Power Supply and Main Controller Module.
The 16 channel Analog Input (AI) Module is Universal and supports 8 thermocouples types, 2 RTD types and Voltage, each module has a high resolution, fast ADC and delivers data update rate in 3 seconds for all 16 channels, the AI module is
available in channel to channel Non-Isolated differential and channel to channel Isolated Differential configurations. Each channel has 4 programmable Alarm/Trip set points for comparison and generation of hard/soft digital outputs.
The Logging function allows user to setup channels for real-time logging with time-stamp, Masibus mACplus software works on windows platform and is used for datalogger configuration, calibration and retrieving logged data to PC.
Optionally, operator terminal is used for local display, configuration and programming of datalogger, Operator terminal is equipped with 24 keys and 2×16 alphanumeric LCD screen as Human machine interface.
Two types of digital output modules are available as option, 8 Channel relay module and 16 Channel open collector module, the digital outputs are freely mapped to input channels and generate Alarm/Trip or status outputs to annunciate input channels condition.
For communication the unit has 2 serial ports dedicated for user interface, enabled with Modbus RTU protocol, one additional serial port is provided for operator terminal or HMI interface. Ethernet port and USB port is also available as an option.
- 16 – 128 channel configuration
- Scans 128 channels in 3 seconds
- Two user dedicated serial communication Ports + one OT/HMI port
- Ethernet port / USB port (optional)
- 2 x 16 character LCD Operator display terminal
- Universal input for each channel
- Channel to channel input isolation option
- Battery backed memory with RTC
- Periodic Memory (25 MB)
- Host computer/ operator terminal programmable
- Pre Fab cable with DIN terminal Modules as accessories
- Field to Logic Isolation on Input cards
- Data acquisition and control application
- Transformer monitoring and protection
- Gas detection
- Process monitoring
- Vibration Monitoring
- Boiler tubes monitoring
- Pharma process validation
- Heat Tracing circuit monitoring and control
- Remote IO for PLC/DCS
- Environmental data monitoring