128-Channel Logger / DAQ Module 8040
Masibus Manufacturer of Multichannel Temperature Datalogger Model 8040 which is a high performance Data Acquisition and Data logging Device, designed to work as a standalone unit or with PC Interface.
multichannel Temperature Datalogger 8040 is available in 19” sub-rack with 10 I/O slots, the architecture supports a max of 8 universal Analog input modules and max of 2 Digital output modules, Power Supply and Main Controller Module.
The 16 channel Universal Analog Input (AI) Module supports 8 thermocouples types, 2 RTD types and Current/Voltage, each module has a high resolution, fast ADC and delivers data update rate in 3 seconds,
The AI module is available in channel to channel Non-Isolated & Isolated Differential configurations.
Temperature Datalogger has Alarm Control feature using Comprehensive Alarm/Trip logics
Temperature Datalogger comes with The Real time logging function with time-stamp.
Temperature Datalogger comes with mACplus software for datalogger configuration, calibration and retrieving logged data to PC.
Temperature Datalogger comes with digital outputs like 8 Channel relays and 16 Channel open collectors, which freely mapped to generate Alarm/Trip or status outputs.
Temperature Datalogger comes with Multiple Communication Ports like RS485/Ethernet/USB
Optionally, the Operator terminal comes with 24 keys & 2×16 LCD for configuration and programming of datalogger as Human machine interface.
- 16 – 128 channel configuration
- Scans 128 channels in 3 seconds
- Two user dedicated serial communication Ports + one OT/HMI port
- Ethernet port / USB port (optional)
- 2 x 16 character LCD Operator display terminal
- Universal input for each channel
- Channel to channel input isolation option
- Battery backed memory with RTC
- Periodic Memory (25 MB)
- Host computer/ operator terminal programmable
- Pre Fab cable with DIN terminal Modules as accessories
- Field to Logic Isolation on Input cards
- Data acquisition and control application
- Transformer monitoring and protection
- Gas detection
- Process monitoring
- Vibration Monitoring
- Boiler tube monitoring
- Pharma process validation
- Heat Tracing circuit monitoring and control
- Remote IO for PLC/DCS
- Environmental data monitoring