8/16/24-Channel Scanner / Protection Relay cum Data Logger 85XX+
The 85XX⁺ is an upgrade on the most successful model 85XX; additional capabilities have been added by way of multi-serial ports, Ethernet port, Profibus-DP, USB port, scanning speed and alphanumeric display.
Modular and Expandable
85XX⁺ is modular in architecture and Expandable, 5 I/O slots can accommodate a mix of Analog Input, Digital Input, Open collector output, Analog output or Relay output to suit different applications in Power, water, Pipeline and Infrastructure industries. All field inputs are wired by Pre-Fab cables direct into panel terminals.
85XX⁺ is configured using the mSCAN⁺ software which is very user friendly; the unit can also be edited by front keyboard and display. The unit has numeric and alpha-numeric displays for value and tag display, Alarm/Trip and control status are displayed by discrete LEDs on front fascia.
85XX⁺ comes with one RS485 Port as a standard, a second RS485 Port, Ethernet Port & Profibus DP Port are options to enhance the communication capabilities of the unit and use it as an RTU, Alarm controller or protection device for motors, transformers, etc. It has optional USB port for logged data retrieval.
8 Relay and 24 OC outputs can be freely mapped as alarm/trip or control set point.
An isolated 4-20mA Re-transmission output option is available for onward transmission to PLC/DCS/Recorder/SCADA. Max 8 output per card is possible.
- Universal input for each Analog Input
- IP65 for Weather proof protection
- Easy Programming by front Touch sense keypad
- Fast Sampling rate with instantaneous relay action
- Four relays for alarm/trip
- RS485 Serial communication port for remote monitoring
- Multiple Levels of configuration and password protection
- Comprehensive Alarm/Trip logic programming
- Re transmission output (Optional)
- Generator Monitoring and Protection
- Pharma application
- Chemical industries
- Monitoring of Air compressor, pump, transformers, fans and blowers DG temperature monitoring
- Motor protection: Winding & Bearing temperature
- Water and Waste-Water remote monitoring
- Electrical Sub-station monitoring
- Drying Ovens
- Fermentation Processes
- Flow Monitoring
- Retorts and Cooking Processes
- Heat Treatment: to achieve desired result of hardening or softening material
- Power Monitoring
- As a SCADA RTU
- Metal and mining applications
- Machine condition monitoring
- As a distributed I/O module for interface with PLC/DCS/DAS etc