4/8 Channel Weather Proof Scanner 8208-IP
The 8208-IP Scanner offers 4 / 8 channel monitoring with advanced functions and full programming features with touch sense keys in IP65 Weather proof protection for monitoring process values and protection application.
8208-IP has option for 4 / 8 channels accepting universal input and 4 relays to serve various applications. The unit has separate Numeric displays for CH. No., Group and Process Value. All Configuration and Calibration can be done from front keypad.
8208-IP has 4 relays with full mapping and logic flexibility. User has facility to program alarm, trip set-points and logic individually or group wise. Channels can be configured up to 4 groups with one relay per group; 2 groups with 2 relays per group or 1 group with 4 relays per group. Two discrete LEDs are provided per channel and one LED per relay for indication.
8208-IP has built-in Isolated RS485 serial communication port with Modbus RTU protocol and provides optional analog retransmission output with Max/Min to further interface with PLC/DAS/DCS/ SCADA.
The Unit is wall mounting with up to 12 nos PG11 glands for 8 channels Scanner & 6 nos PG11 glands for 4 channels Scanner for multi-core cable wiring.
- Universal input for each Analog Input
- IP65 for Weather proof protection
- Easy Programming by front Touch sense keypad
- Fast Sampling rate with instantaneous relay action
- Four relays for alarm/trip
- RS485 Serial communication port for remote monitoring
- Multiple Levels of configuration and password protection
- Comprehensive Alarm/Trip logic programming
- Retransmission output (Optional)
- Generator Monitoring and Protection
- Pharma application
- Chemical industries
- Monitoring of Air compressor, pump, transformers, fans and blowers DG temperature monitoring
- Motor protection: Winding & Bearing temperature
- Water and Waste-Water remote monitoring
- Electrical Sub-station monitoring
- Drying Ovens
- Fermentation Processes
- Flow Monitoring
- Retorts and Cooking Processes
- Heat Treatment: to achieve desired result of hardening or softening material
- Power Monitoring
- As a SCADA RTU
- Metal and mining applications
- Machine condition monitoring
- As a distributed I/O module for interface with PLC/DCS/DAS etc