8 Channel Flame Proof Scanner 8208-XP
Masibus model 8208-XP Scanner, is the Ex-proof version of model 8208, and is certified for use in Hazardous areas and is available in two types of enclosures.
8208-XP is the most compact multi-point scanner available in the market; designed with the latest Touch Sense Keys to give full programmability and ease of operation.
8208-XP comes in density of 4 or 8 channels; each channel input type is universal and has 4 fully programmable relay output for Alarm/Trip purpose. The unit has separate Numeric displays for Channel, Group and PV. All Configuration and Calibration can be done from front panel keypad The 4 relays can be freely mapped as Alarm, Trip or control set point. User has option to program set-points and logic individually or group wise. Channels can be configured up to 4 groups with one relay per group; 2 groups with 2 relays per group or 1 group with 4 relays per group. Two discrete LEDs are provided per channel and one LED per relay for status indication.
8208-XP has built-in Isolated RS485 serial communication port with Modbus RTU protocol and provides optional analog retransmission output with group Max/ Min to further interface with PLC/DAS/DCS/ SCADA. 8208-XP is available in two options Type-1 and Type-2 Wall Mount Enclosure. 8208-XP Type-1 Enclosure has maximum 8 glands possibility, whereas 8208-XP Type-2 Enclosure has maximum of 12 glands possibility and also has Rotary Switch for on/off.
- Universal input per channel
- Ex-proof protection for Gas groups IIA & lIB, IP65, Zone-1 (optional: IIC Group)
- Operation by front Touch sense keys
- Fast Sampling rate with instantaneous relay action
- Four relays for alarm/trip
- RS485 Serial communication port for remote monitoring
- Comprehensive Alarm/Trip logic programming
- Multiple Levels of configuration and password protection
- Analog Retransmission (Optional)
- Hazardous areas like Chemical / Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Industries.
- Pharma Application
- Gas Compression
- Mining Equipment monitoring and protection
- Gas detection
- Fire detection and annunciation
- As a distributed I/O module for interface with PLC/DCS/DAS etc