Digital Indicator 406/408-M
Masibus’ Digital Indicator, Model 406 and 408-M is a micro-controller based 4 digit process indicator, designed to accept multiple input types. Model 406 has 0.56″ display size and model 408-M has 0.8″ display size which facilitates plant operator to read process data very conveniently from a far distance.
Both models are equipped with field selectable inputs and field scalable ranges for flexible operations Built-in transmitter power supply eliminates the need of additional power supply to excite field transmitter, which makes this model well equipped. It is a low cost high performance indicator which offers high accuracy of ±0.25% of full scale. This model can be used for Pt100, five different types of thermocouples and four types of linear inputs.
It is easy to operate and configuration is user friendly. CJC compensation for thermocouple input is done through software for higher accuracy.The input is protected from reverse connection and over range input.
- 4 digits, 0.56″ or 0.8” LED Display
- Universal input (TC, RTD, Volts, mA)
- Transmitter Power Supply
- Excellent longterm stability
- Easy configuration from front keys
- Temperature & process indication
- Plastics molding/extrusion temperature monitoring
- Heat treatment – furnace temperature monitoring
- Water heating boilers
- Oven control
- Pressure/ Level/ Flow Monitoring