Flame-Proof pH Indicator- PHI-22-XP
Masibus’ PHI-22-XP pH Indicator is designed with the latest technology to use for online pH monitoring with auto and manual temperature compensation. pH Indicator is designed with a high input impedance signal conditioning which make pH indicator compatible with any pH electrode for accurate indication.
pH Indicator has user selectable single pH buffer to five pH buffer calibration points for slope / offset adjustment which help to indicate the accurate pH. It also indicates electrode performance on demand which helps to monitor the healthiness of pH electrode.
PHI-22-XP pH monitoring device is certified for use in zone 1 of gas group I, IIA & IIB hazardous areas optionally IIC certified compact flame proof housing. The pH indicator is designed with touch
sensitive keys to give full programmability and ease of operation which you only find in devices available for safe areas.
PHI-22-XP incorporates easy to read 4-digit bright big seven segment displays for PV and SV, comes with variety of output options for control and alarm, Re-transmission signal and RS-485 can be opted for interfacing with other devices and systems like PLC/ SCADA/ Recorder etc.
- pH measurement with auto and manual temperature compensation
- Temperature measurement with selectable °C or °F unit
- Inbuilt diagnosis and pH electrode performance indicator to monitor the healthiness of electrode
- User selectable 5-point calibration for pH with slope / offset adjustment
- Two relay and two analogue outputs are scalable for pH and temp.
- Password protected configuration to avoid unauthorized tampering
- Configurable lower display value as set point of relay 1 or 2 / mV of pH sensor / temperature
- For gas group I, IIA and IIB as per IS:2148/04 and IP65 as per 13346:04 (Optional: IIC group)
- Touch sensitive keys to give full programmability
- RS-485 serial communication (Optional)
- Utilities & environment
- Chemical & water treatment plants
- Water/liquid storage systems
- Pharma & biotechnology
- Chemical & petrochemical
- Liquid waste management
- Pulp & Paper