Signal Isolator 9000L
Masibus 9000L Signal Isolator is compact yet rugged 4 wire Isolator used for reliable isolation and attenuation of Industry Standard Field Signals. 9000L is available in Single or Dual output models.
9000L has higher noise rejection ratio that ensures accurate and noise free signal conditioning. Its Compact DIN rail mount design occupies less space and reduces cost of overall installation.
With Dual output option, this model also acts as Signal distributor/converter. A typical application could be where the signal has to be distributed for indication on local panel, field control room, main control room or DCS system. The Isolator provides a good protection for sensitive system parts against voltage spikes, Noise etc.
An exceptional feature of advanced extended universal power supply for the range of 20V to 265V DC or AC makes 9000L suitable for most of the power supply range available in field thus providing easy installation and stock.
Masibus 9000L Model offers a good accuracy and stability for reliable operation in hostile environments and full 3-port isolation safely separates input channel, each output channel and the power supply.
9000L Signal Isolator used as a Signal Conditioner, Signal Splitter, Isolated Barrier, VFD Application Etc.
- Rugged & accurate 4 wire isolator
- Compact DIN rail mounting of 35mm for single and dual output
- Extended universal power supply range: 20V to 265V DC or AC
- 1.5 KV AC three port isolation
- Up to 2 outputs with short circuit protection
- High CMRR and NMRR
- High output load driving capability
- Wide span adjustment limits
- Front calibration facility via Mutiturn trimpot
- Field Interface device
- Isolation of field signals
- Distribution of signals
- Translation of signals
- Factory automation
- Impedance matching of transmitters and receiver instruments
- Variable frequency drives
- VFD Panel Builders
- Water Treatment Plants
- System Integrators