Planwide DCS based Control System
DCS is a distributed control system where in many distributed controllers together monitors and controls an entire plant spread out over large areas. Such plants have many process sections which are interacting with other process sections of the same plant. Also, sometimes it is not feasible to lay signal cables to a single location where controller is installed and for a solution, RIO systems also needs to be installed. Control System which controls this kind of Plant also needs capability of handling thousands of IO by individual controller. In such a geographically distributed and complex plant control requirement Plantwide DCS systems are used, which gives the following features.
- Reliable, Self-healing, Redundant, Native & High-Speed RIO System
- High reliability & availability
- Advanced process control
- Minimum downtime
- Seamless Intercontroller communication
- High Speed data highway for the SCADA communication
- Ease of engineering
- Ease of scalability
- Richness of diagnostics
- Seamless integration of SCADA with controller
- Capability of handling thousands of IO, specifically Analogs
- 3rd Party Integration
- MIS integration
Masibus has a proven track record of supplying this kind of DCS solutions. Our single largest plantwide DCS control system handles more than 7500 Hardwired I/O & more than 2500 Soft I/O.