GPS Master Clock MC-1-U
GPS Master Clock MC-1-U
Masibus MC-1-U is a GPS time server and capable to serve time synchronization requirements in various industries like power, process, Datacentres and IT Networks, telecom, Oil and Gas, Cement, Paper, Chemical, Fertilizer, Security and Surveillance etc. MTS200L is a Network time server housed in a compact 19″ 1U rack monted package that can accomodate all power supply, CPU, clock as well as multiple timing output card.
MC-1-U network time server has a 20 x 2 LCD display for viewing of time parameters, status of GPS receiver parameters and discrete LEDs provide at-a-glance status and health information. In addition to above, it provides flexibility to choose from available different output card options like 1PPS, IRIG-B TTL (DCLS) / IRIG-B Amplitude Modulated , NTP/SNTP, Serial NMEA frame over RS232/RS485, Event/Relay output. MC-1-U is TCXO based GPS Master clock has built-in RTC backed up with on board rechargable battery to maintain time during power loss and instant recovery on power resumption.
Network Time Protocol (NTP)
MC-1-U is a Stratum1 NTP Server/SNTP Server for synchronizing all types of NTP and SNTP clients in LAN. NTP v2/v3 and v4 with Unicast mode.
MC-1-U GPS Time synchronization clock which supports IRIG-B 00x and IRIG-B 12x timing output.
MC-1-U GPS Network Time synchronization clock supports a suite of networking protocols for its own administration and configuration management. These are IPv4 TCP, UDP, HTTP, SNMP, and TELNET.
User Friendly Setup and Administration
MC-1-U is simple to install and easy to manage. Further, MC-1-U can be configured remotely through webserver, SNMP, telnet, serial port. MTS200L can send notifications regarding GPS Lock/Unlock alarms to remote servers through SNMP TRAP.
Masibus has four decades of design experience and has supplied hundreds of GPS clocks for the most demanding applications in the power and process industries. Masibus clocks have been successfully interfaced with all types of devices like DFR, SOE, Relays, PLC, DCS, IEDs, servers and many more. Major application in time synchroniation is Substation automation, network servers and relays.
- Reliable and cost effective
- 8 time-formats over 7 output ports
- 12 Satellite parallel tracking
- Universal (AC/DC) Power Supply
- Highly accurate TCXO type crystal (OCXO Optional)
- 2×20 Character backlit LCD display
- Remote configuration using TELNET
- Supports synchronization of IEC61850 compliant devices via NTP/SNTP protocol
- Programmable Pulse Output
- Solid State relays for fast pulse response
- All weather water proof antenna
- Synchronization software for Server & Client
- Supporting Protocols:
- NMEA-0183 (RMC)
- NGTS & T-FORMAT
- IRIG-B Modulated
- IRIG-B TTL
- SNTP/NTP (RJ45)
- Sequence of event recorders
- Disturbance recorders
- PMU a synchrophasor measurement
- Numerical relays
- Protection Relays
- UNIX, Linux & Windows servers
- Slave clocks
- ABT metering UNIX, Linux, Solaris & Windows servers PLC/DCS/SCADA
- EMS system
- Slave clock
- Power Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Banking Industry
- Finance Industry
- IT Networks and Data Center
- Cement Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Fertilizer Industry
- Paper Industry