GPS Master Clock MC-1-U
Masibus MC-1-U GPS Master Clock has been developed to address key power and process industry time synchronization requirements. It is the most featured and cost-effective GPS time synchronization solution for versatile applications like monitoring, control or analysis of the power system in compact 1U Rack mount size. MC-1-U provides time synchronization accuracy better than 1 microsecond.
MC-1-U generates wide range of timing signals via seven programmable different output ports. It has various outputs like RS232 serial ports, PPS Port, IRIG-B ports, RJ45 ports and relay outputs.
These outputs have ample drive capability to easily drive multiple loads in parallel and its parameter fully configurable. The GPS Backup battery is now included in MC-1-U. This feature improves acquisition time to as little as 15 seconds after a brief power loss by supplying constant power to the real-time clock.
MC-1-U has a front panel display and keypad providing comfort for installation and usage. LEDs provide at-a-glance status information. MC- 1-U has facility to program the parameters by local PC connection via serial port. Configurations includes time zone correction, hour setting, serial data format selection and is password protected to avoid unauthorized access. MC-1-U supports IP Gateway & Subset mask configurable via Ethernet port through Telnet. It is also individually programmable if more Ethernet Outputs are available.
- Reliable and cost effective
- 8 time-formats over 7 output ports
- 12 Satellite parallel tracking
- Universal (AC/DC) Power Supply
- Highly accurate TCXO type crystal (OCXO Optional)
- 2×20 Character backlit LCD display
- Remote configuration using TELNET
- Supports synchronization of IEC61850 compliant devices via NTP/SNTP protocol
- Programmable Pulse Output
- Solid State relays for fast pulse response
- All weather water proof antenna
- Synchronization software for Server & Client
- Supporting Protocols:
NGTS & T-FORMAT
SNTP/NTP (RJ45 ports)
- Sequence of event recorders
- Disturbance recorders
- Numerical relays
- UNIX, Linux & Windows servers
- Slave clocks
- ABT metering
- EMS system
- Synchrophasor measurement
- Fault locator