MTS200L masTER Time-Sync Unit
Masibus masTER T-Sync MTS200L is capable for the time synchronization requirements in various industries like power, process, IT, telecommunications, cement, education, finance. It generates wide range of time code and pulse signals via different output ports like 1PPS, IRIG-B TTL/AM, NTP, serial (RS232/RS485), event/relay, PTP, pulse FO.
Masibus MTS200L is a GNSS based time server has redundant and non-redundant options for power supply. MTS200L has a 20 x 2 LCD display for viewing of time parameters, status of GNSS receiver parameters, and output ports, discrete LEDs provide at-a-glance status and health information. The GNSS receiver has built-in RTC backed up with on board battery to maintain time during power loss and instant recovery on power resumption.
Network Time Protocol (NTP)
MTS200L is a stratum1 GNSS based full featured NTP server for synchronizing all types of NTP and SNTP clients in LAN. NTPv2, v3 and v4 with unicast alongwith NTP related necessary MD5/SHA symmetric key based authentication mechanisms are provided in this device.
MTS200L supports a suite of networking protocols for its own administration and configuration management. These are IPv4 TCP, UDP, HTTP, SNMP, and TELNET.
User Friendly Setup and Administration
MTS200L is simple to install and easy to manage. Front panel controls allows network configuration and other set-up parameters. Further, MTS200L can be configured remotely through webserver, SNMP, telnet, serial port. MTS200L can send notifications regarding GPS Lock/Unlock alarms to remote servers through SNMP TRAP.
- 22 satellite parallel tracking
- NTPv2/v3 and NTPv4 with MD5 symmetric key management
- IPv4, UDP, SNMP, HTTP, telnet, networking protocols
- Remote alarm notifications via SNMP
- Remote configuration using webserver, telnet
- Universal time-zone settings
- Supports synchronization of IEC61850 compliant devices via
- Universal (AC/DC) power supply
- Highly accurate TCXO type crystal (OCXO optional)
- Programmable pulse outputs
- Solid state relays for programmable events
- NTP client synchronization software
- Supporting timing protocols:
- NMEA [GPRMC, GPZDA, GPGGA], NGTS, T-FORMAT
- IRIG-B modulated
- IRIG-B TTL
Application of Time Synchronization Server
- Sequence of event recorders, disturbance recorders, PMU
- Numerical relays, slave clocks
- UNIX, linux, solaris & windows servers
- PLC/DCS/SCADA, ABT metering
- Telecommunication, synchrophasor measurement
- EMS system, fault locator