MTS200R masTER Time-Sync
Masibus masTER Time-Sync MTS200R is capable for the time synchronization requirements in various industries like power, process, IT, telecommunications etc. It generates wide range of time code and pulse signals via different output ports like 1PPS, IRIG-B TTL/AM, NTP, Serial (RS232/RS485), Event/Relay, PTP, Pulse FO.
Masibus MTS200R a GPS based time server has redundant and non-redundant options for Power supply and GPS receiver functionality. MTS200R has a 20 x 2 LCD display for viewing of time parameters, status of GPS receiver parameters, and output ports, discrete LEDs provide at-a-glance status and health information. The GPS receiver has built-in RTC backed up with on board battery to maintain time during power loss and instant recovery on power resumption.
Network Time Protocol (NTP)
MTS200R is a Stratum1 GPS based full featured NTP Server for synchronizing all types of NTP and SNTP clients in LAN. NTP v2/v3 and v4 with all modes (Unicast / Broadcast / Multicast) and NTP related all necessary MD5 authentication mechanisms are provided in this device. It is also capable to record and log internal CPU clock drift and accuracy statistics and displays it graphically on MTS200R webserver.
MTS200R supports a full suite of networking protocols for its own administration and configuration management. These are IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP, SSH, SCP, SYSLOG, TELNET.
MTS200R provides secured access for configuration and management through SSH, SCP, HTTPS. Full featured SNMP protocol with encryption DES/AES and authentication SHA/MD5 mechanisms. User accesses for Console and web program are encrypted password supported.
User Friendly Setup and Administration
MTS200R is simple to install and easy to manage. Front panel controls allows network configuration and other set-up parameters. DHCP and IPv6 AUTOCONF feature capability makes MTS200R easy & ready to use on site network. Further, MTS200R can be completely configured remotely through Webserver, SSH, SNMP, Telnet & Serial port. MTS200R can send notifications regarding various internal alarms to remote servers through SYSLOG and SNMP as well as logs it internally for future reference.
- 12 Satellite parallel tracking
- GPS based time Server available in Redundant & Non-Redundant Options
- Ethernet Ports
- NTPv2/v3 and NTPv4 with MD5 authentication & symmetric and autokey management
- Secured Web server
- IPv4, IPv6, UDP, SNMP, SSH, SCP, HTTP, HTTPS, SYSLOG, Telnet,FTP, Networking protocols
- Remote Alarm notifications via SNMP, SYSLOG
- Remote configuration using SSH, Web, SNMP, Telnet
- Universal Time-zone and DST Settings
- Supports synchronization of IEC61850 compliant devices via NTP/SNTP protocol
- USB Port
- Universal (AC/DC) Power Supply
- Highly accurate TCXO Type crystal (OCXO Optional)
- Programmable Pulse Outputs
- Solid State relays for programmable events
- NTP Client Synchronization software
- Diagnostic Relay outputs
- Supporting Timing Protocols:
- NMEA [GPRMC, GPZDA, GPGGA], NGTS, T-FORMAT
- IRIG-B Modulated
- IRIG-B TTL
- Sequence of Event recorders, Disturbance recorders, PMU
- Numerical relays, Slave clocks
- UNIX, Linux, Solaris& Windows servers
- PLC/DCS/SCADA, ABT metering
- Telecommunication, Synchrophasor measurement
- EMS system, Fault locator