Strain Gauge Transmitter SGT-18
Masibus’ SGT-18 a 4 wire Strain Gauge Transmitter converts strain gauge signal of strain gauge sensors such as load cells, pressure transducers and torque sensors into selected DC voltage or current output allowing direct connection to PLC’s, dataloggers & displays. 4-digit, 0.3” Red seven segment display facilitates the user to monitor Strain gauge value. It displays field settable Gross or Net value.
SGT-18 Strain Gauge Transmitter accepts field selectable load cell input ranging from -100 to 500mV. It has built-in factory set load cell excitation voltage selectable from 5 to 15V DC. Tare adjustment can be done through keypad / digital input. SGT-18 Strain Gauge Transmitter optionally also provides relay output for alarm and RS485 communication port for further connection with PLC/SCADA system.
- Selectable load cell input ranges.
- Load cell excitation voltage selectable from 5 to 15V DC (factory set)
- Tare adjustment through Keypad/ DI
- User selectable Gross and Net values
- Zero and Span calibration by front Key-pad
- Retransmission o/p
- Programmable high/low alarm relay (Optional)
- RS485 Interface (Optional)
- Very fast response time
- 4 Digit LED Display
- Signal conversion for use with PLC and SCADA systems.
- Dynamic and static weighing applications