Flame Proof Auto-Tune Controller LC5296-XP-AT
Masibus model LC5296-XP-AT FLP Auto-Tune PID controller is certified for use in zone 1 of gas group I, IIA & IIB hazardous areas optionally IIC certified controller also available in single compartment. The controller is designed with touch sensitive keys to give full programmability and ease of operation which you only find in controllers available for safe areas. The unit is compact available in single and dual compartment enclosure option rich in features and comes with add on options to suit any application.
Model LC5296-XP-AT incorporates easy to read 4 digit displays for PV and SV, brightness of which is user adjustable, the unit can be configured for any TC, Pt-100 or Volts and comes with variety of output options for control, alarm and interface. Model LC5296-XP-AT is designed to accept universal supply of 85-265V AC, it also accepts low voltage 18-36V DC operation as an option, a fast sampling 16-bit ADC is used to provide accurate and repeatable performance required for most critical applications.
While a current limited transmitter supply is standard, options of Re-transmission signal and RS485 can be opted for interfacing with other devices and systems like PLC/ SCADA/ recorder etc.
The unit is wall mounting with up to 5 gland openings for multi-core cable wiring.
- Available in Single and Dual compartment option
- For gas group I, IIA and IIB as per IS:2148/04 and IP65 as per 13346:04 (Optional: IIC group for single compartment version)
- Touch sensitive keys for operation
- Universal input, 10 input types
- Relay/SSR/Analogue control output options
- Auto-tune PID control
- Fail-safe design
- 15 Alarm types
- Password protected configurations
- Auto/Manual selection with bump less transfer
- Two isolated analogue outputs (option)
- RS485 serial communication (option)
- Universal power supply
Hazardous areas in industries like
- Oil & gas