Humidity-Temperature Smart Logger HT16u
SMART-HT software is a windows based desktop software designed for configuring HT16u Humidity-Temperature Smart Loggers, enabling user convenient view, analyze & archive data collected from Logger through USB Port.
SMART-HT complies with FDA 21 CFR Part 11, an enhanced security mechanism offering complete user access control, data verification, electronic signatures disposition and audit trails, effectively ensures data security and integrity. Different print headings can be selected for tabular and graphic printout. Upto 500 batches can be stored in software as a history records. The configuration, data extraction, report generation of HT16u Humidity-Temperature Smart Logger is done through the SMART-HT software.
Software runs in following two modes
Demo: This is a free version of software and can be downloaded from the Masibus’ website. It has limited functionality wherein user can do the configuration, data monitoring, trend monitoring and logged data export from trend (only in excel file) without any License.
License: This is the full version of software having the functionality like data export in pre-defined formatted report containing information such as device information, logged summary, alarm summary, trend chart, marked events, data records. Data can be exported in factory configured excel, pdf, text, csv or open office.
User will have to purchase the USB Dongle Key for License to export the data in a report file.
- Configuration, Datalogging and Reporting
- Historic Report, Trend & Tabular view for logged data
- Backup and Restore the batch data
- Upto 500 batches storage in software as a history records
- Live temperature & humidity display in software.
- Exports data into pre-defined format (only works in Licensed Mode with Hardware Key)
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Clean Rooms & Warehouses
- Food Industry
- Cold Storages
- Laboratory & Medical Industries
- Audit trials
- Authorization and access control groups up to 5 level
- Electronic signature components and controls
- Protection and ready retrieval of records
- Access security features
- Temper proof data management