Process Indicator 409
Masibus 409 is a micro-controller based 5 digit process indicator, designed to accept multiple input types and two programmable set points with individual relays. Model 409 is a stable & rugged indicator, the first choice of OEMs and end users.
Model 409 accepts 21 different industry standard inputs with high accuracy of 0.1% to measure temperature, pressure and other process variables. It is easy to operate and configuration is user friendly. CJC compensation for thermocouple input is done through software for higher accuracy.
It can be interfaced with SCADA/PLC using optional RS485 communication and analog retransmission output for process automation. It has two-way communication facility allowing user to read and write PV over Modbus between any Master device and Indicator.
Alarm can be configured for two set points which are indicated on front Status LEDs. Model 409 has a powerful watchdog circuit with close monitoring of software loop that ensures the proper instrument operation in case of power spikes that are very common in industrial environment. This Indicator has SMPS power supply for smooth and reliable performance. It is also equipped with transmitter power supply.
Model 409 utilizes its unique feature of LED brightness control which enables plant engineers/ operators to adjust intensity of controllers’ LED display in order to achieve comfort for eyes.
Model 409 is equipped with advanced functions like digital filtering, password setting, input and output protection and square root function for optimum process functionality Digital input facility is available to reset process value logged for min & max value as ‘PV Hi’ & ‘PV Lo’ parameters respectively.
- 5 digit 0.56” Display
- 21 selectable input types (TC, RTD, mV, mA, V, Ω)
- Transmitter Power Supply
- RS485 serial communication (optional)
- PV write facility via Serial input
- Programmable retransmission output (optional)
- Two independent programmable alarm output
- Digital Input-Reset PV min/max value
- Display brightness control
- Serial RS485 Input (Modbus Slave Read/Write)
- Input Scalability for Linear input type
- Square Root Extraction for linear input type
- Selectable Digital Filter 0-60 Sec
- Temperature & process indication
- Pressure/ Level/ Flow Monitoring
- Plastics molding/extrusion temperature monitoring
- Heat treatment – furnace temperature monitoring
- Weighing Measurement