Flow Indicator-Totalizer 1008S/ 1008S-XP
Masibus’ Model 1008S/ 1008S-XP has features and performance you will find only in high end flow computers, like high accuracy, high resolution, PT compensation and fast sampling to measure and totalize with precision even fast changing flow rates. The unit has a 5-digit flow rate display and an 8-digit batch total/ integrated total display with rollover counts.
All Totalized data and configured parameters are stored in non-volatile memory and retained during power off and power disruptions. Model 1008S is available in Panel mount option, whereas 1008S-XP is available in Ex-proof, Wall mount Dual Compartment enclosure having touch sensitive keys for operation.
Flow Totalizer has optional four relays, 2 for flow rate and 2 for batch total, the flow rate relays can be setup for Hi/Lo Alarm and the batch total relays for Pre and Final batch total. 1008S also has optional four digital inputs to operate the totalizing function remotely. RS485 and flow rate Re-transmission option allows easy interface with PLC/DCS/SCADA systems. A selectable square root extractor function enables compatibility with DP transmitters without built-in square root extractor.
Flow Totalizer is field selectable for mA/V DC or frequency flow rate input signal, for 4-20mA 2 wire transmitter it has a 24V DC transmitter supply as a standard, the input signal can be scaled from 0 to 30000 engineering value and the time base is selectable from Sec/Min/Hour/Day, for frequency input the K factor is user programmable, the unit also has an option to accept 2 more dc signals for pressure and temperature compensation for liquid/gas flow, saturated steam or super heated steam measurement.
- Input selectable from current, voltage & frequency
- Available in two options
- 1008S: Panel mount
- 1008S-XP: Wall mount, Dual Compartment, Ex-proof (IP65, Gas Group, IIA/IIB) with touch sense keys
- Square root extractor
- 5 Digit Flow rate & 8 digit Batch/ Integrated Total with rollover count
- Programmable K factor for Freq Input
- Programmable low/zero cutoff facility
- 8-digit totalizer with password protected resetting
- Programmable time base Day/Hr/Min/Sec
- Programmable zero flow rate
- Pulse output
- Mass flow measurement with additional Pressure and Temperature I/P
- Gas/ liquid flow measurement
- Superheated steam flow measurement
- Saturated steam flow measurement
- DI inputs for remote operation
- Mass Flow Measurement
- 4 Configurable relays for Flow/Batch
- Retransmission output (Isolated)
- RS485 serial communication (Isolated)
- Monitoring and controlling continuous and batch flow processes like:
- Mixing operation in chemical/Pharma
- Fuel consumption
- Custody Transfer
- Energy management
- Batch Filling
- Receiver instrument for Turbine, PD & Magnetic pickup flow elements