Dual Source Energy Meter EM 2140
Masibus EM 2140 Dual Source Energy Meter is an easy-to-use, low cost electrical Energy meter that offers all the basic measurement capabilities required for monitoring an electrical installation.
EM 2140 Dual Source Energy Meter has 8 digit bright 0.36” LED display for superior readability in poor lighting conditions. LED indication has been provided for phase reversal as well as for all time healthy phase indication.
EM 2140 is available in flush panel mount enclosure having front panel keys for easy set up. EM 2140 Dual Source Energy Meter has Class 1.0 accuracy as per IS 13779/IEC 6205321.
The CT/PT ratio and installation type is site selectable, making the meter possible to be used in various types of three phase installations.
More than a basic metering, it optionally provides RS485 port with ModbusRTU protocol & also Relay/ Pulse output.
It has EB/DG dual source energy measurement option for measurement of energy through Electricity Board or Diesel Generator. EM 2140 Dual Source Energy Meter provides energy measurement along with ON hour & RUN (Load) Hour, thus helping to measure and control energy cost.Meter stores energy and programmed parameters into its non-volatile Permanent memory.
- Accuracy class 1.0 Compact flush panel mounting
- Field programmable CT/PT ratio
- True RMS measurement
- Ultra bright 8 digit LED Display 0.36” with auto scaling capability
- Universal power supply
- Optional Pulse output / Relay output
- Optional EB/DG dual source input
- Optional Isolated RS 485 (Modbus-RTU protocol) 4 keys for configuration
- Password protection for set parameters
- Permanent Memory based energy storing along with other parameters like ON Hour, LOAD HOUR and Power Interruption Count
- Electrical panels
- DG set panels Energy Management System(EMS) & Energy Audit
- Distribution Systems
- HV & LV switchgear panels
- Control & Relay Panels
- Motor Control Center Panels
- Power Control Center Panels
- Process Control
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- HVAC & Building Management System